[SOLVED] 2nd costume icon bug

When attacking a titan today I noticed that my Brienne has a different costume icon

I think that this icon should appear only when you have 2 costumes maxed. It only appears in battles. More screenshots

6 Likes

Yes, this is how the secondary costume is shown.

I am asking Staff to check it out.

3 Likes

Nice bug but since it doesn’t show on Melendor, I guess we can assume Brienne’s second costume is in the work (but not Melendor’s yet). /guessing

1 Like

Thanks for the report, we’ll be investigating this.

1 Like

Look at the mask design
Its for the 2nd costume

1 Like

@Dudeious.Maximus topic to merge, issue already reported there:
2nd costume icon bug

3 Likes

IF second, unreleased costumes causes this bug then is Victor getting second costume too? :thinking:
Screenshot_20220814-110308_Empires

1 Like

Hello, everyone,
I have a question somehow I don’t know this symbol so is it a mistake or does it mean something special with the Krampus mask in contrast to the rabbit.
Thank you for your help.

Bug already reported there: 2nd costume icon bug

@Dudeious.Maximus merge candidate.

2 Likes

Thank you Very Much i m sorry posted Double

1 Like

No I think I figured it out.
The UI shows the new costume bonus icon if the hero has the maximum of its costume bonus “type” (there are three types, see [Master] Costume Bonus percentages for heroes, each with 3 progression paths for 3, 4 and 5* heroes).
With the addition of the second costume for season 1 heroes, developers added new tiers to the basic costume bonus (for 4 and 5* only since there is no 3* second costume). That’s why the season 1 4 and 5* heroes still display the normal costume bonus icon but season 1 3* heroes and heroes from the other two costume bonus types display the new “max costume bonus” icon since they already are at their maximum costume bonus tier.

2 Likes

Noticed this today in tower of magic. Was against the clock so didn’t notice any discernible difference in special skill application, likely just cosmetic bug.
No wonder she looks smug…

@Dudeious.Maximus: merge candidate with 2nd costume icon bug

3 Likes

Thanks for the merge, hadn’t noticed the topic before.
In the same team c.jabber showed regular costume (he is maxed, but not LB’d); perhaps the LBs make a difference

Edit: I am in the process of LBing him now, thanks to omega day! Will update if they affect visual

I explained the most likely reason for the bug there:

While playing today’s event, I realised that my Krampus with costume boost has the icon of the double costume boost [introduced with the new costumes]. For S1 heroes with costumes everything works fine.

Many of my heroes have this bug too. Rare and epic S1 heroes.

1 Like

Perhaps he’ll be getting a second costume in just three months.

Hohoho merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

This is a know bug for other heroes (even Mother North), which is reported here:

@Dudeious.Maximus I think you can merge it if you have time.

It will be fixed in V51:

1 Like

Krampus show wrong mask icon like the heroes with two masks. Is this mean we will have second masc for it too :stuck_out_tongue:
Screenshot_20220911-222958~2