2nd builder when time runs out?

What happens if you have two buildings being upgraded when VIP runs out?

No one has gotten to that stage yet

I’m guessing the buildings will finish and you won’t be able to build more than 1

There was a quote Rook found from a dev. But the answer is yes, the buildings continue, but you can’t start a new build until both projects complete.

3 Likes

Yes, both buildings will finish, and you’ll go back to one builder.

If you want to use the double builder once more (and want the 30 gems + extra Summons a day), just get the VIP Pass again, as often as you like.

3 Likes

The building disappear, and your dragon become a pigeon :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

My worst fears confirmed! :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Anybody able to confirm that both building will actually finish, even if it’s a 7-days stronghold ? :grimacing:

I can. They both will finish.

3 Likes

They both will be built, that’s why it’s worth to start those 7d buildings just before VIP runs out.

2 Likes

@SamwiseTheBrave

i read that this will happen, but aint 100% sure:

1. bulding x and y are being constructed and vip has 1 sec left
  2. vip expires. bulding x and y are continuing being constructed
  3. you dont buy vip again
  4. building x finishes. bulding y is continuing being constructed. you dont have the option for the second builder
  5. you buy vip again. you have second builder again

i will be able to tell you for sure in 8 days. but i think you will be telling me first :D. pls do :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The both buildings will continue till the end! Tested :wink: leave your long buildings (6 or 7 days) to the last day and do it then…

5 Likes

If you can get the shop to load for you :frowning:

If you are having issues with the shop (or game):

1. Make sure you have the most recent version of the game

2. If it’s on the fritz, try turning your device off for half a minute…did it help?

3. When all else fails, submit a ticket to SG: https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

That is so wrong ,you could at least turned it into a hawk or an eagle :black_joker: