2nd Aethers Discussion (Poll)

The moment they announced that 2nd aethers were coming I stopped all spending in the game. I was not a big spender but I still would do deals here and there. 2nd aether means all my heroes are nerfed. Makes it feel rather pointless to even try to add to my existing roster. It’s a F2P game for me now. I just do what I have time for and socialize within my alliance. I’ve been playing 4 years now and unfortunately the game continues to steer far away from what it originally was, for the worse.

11 Likes

Lol, the free aethers are useless without a 5* elemental aether. Thanks for nothing Zynga!

5 Likes

The magic word: useless…
Make way for the drum beaters

Aethers are here and I can’t see what aether powers my heroes have without checking into the beta thread of the forum. Terrible implementation, as usual. I’ll hold onto them after I make my mind on which hero would actually benefit with the power and gauge how rare these thing will be.

Edit: it shows in the limit break window (only name though), I expected that info to be on the hero card, just like classes are.

3 Likes

It would be nice if they could show you in-game what these abilities do before you limit break them. Is this feature in the works? Like BK gets Knight’s Endurance…great…but what does that do? I appreciate all the information available on the forum but players should be able to access that info from the game itself:

17 Likes

Total bs of a feature / update. Like it wasnt difficult enough to get wallet breakers already they implement super wallet breakers.

And there will be 3rd and 4th ->95 → 100 for sure as well.
Now we can see only 2 purple ascensions.

5 Likes

The end of the game begins. SG jumping the shark.

4 Likes

This, plus we should be able to check 2LB abilities even if we didn’t 1LB a hero. Now I can’t check in the game 2LB abilities if my hero is at 4/80.

1 Like

I like Zynga. They earn billions and don’t give sh$t about community. What a business model!! You gotta give it to them. This may well be once known as the biggest scam ever created…

4 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t make sense. You could be working on other hero based on 2nd LB but you won’t because you don’t know the stats nor special/effect

WTF?This buff is useless

4 Likes

Yeah they just wan to @#$%&* on your head

Yep, last Moment Change to her and Pengi.

The Pengi one was a better one because all his little extra fishes would have wiped out entire teams with one go while he would have dominated the mystic Titan even more.

But Hathor… This one is really completly senseless

2 Likes

They make it even better requiring a 5* aether to break to 86. Then for level 90 will need another 5* aether and 1 5* accession item.
Played this game since the start and stupid enough to have an extremely deep roster. This one did it for me, time to move on. I have absolutely no reason to continue. Good luck to those that stay with it.

8 Likes

Where can you see what effect would hero that is not LB have if you 2nd LB him?
Where can you see what does the effect of 2nd LB mean?
Eg knight’s endurance. What does that even mean? Where’s link to all these information???

1 Like

They could give her defens up and that would be ok but attack up for pure healer. I am angry at this moment.

1 Like

The hero needs to be at 85 th level and then when you go limit break for the second time it will be visible.

She’s not the only healer/defensive hero to get attack boost.

2 Likes

I heard about Furdinand and Rhys also. This is nonsense.

Now we can see this “new” abilities when we touch the heroes in the portal

2 Likes