⚔ [29th Nov, 2020] - 84th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Nature/ Green

probably going with this…

Hawkmoon is safely tucked in wing… debating whether to drop Kvasir for Chochin, though I like the minions. This defense will pretty much force a cleanser though, so maybe I should add a Purple to balance things out, I don’t know yet.

@Vikingblood80 do you think I should drop someone for a Purple? but who, and who? maybe Karil-C for…Chochin? probably not Gill-Ra as I already have Gunnar to tank… though I do like the triple-Blue core.

or maybe switch Gunnar-C to normal Gunnar, force attackers to choose between dispelling (Hawkmoon-C, Gunnar) vs. cleansing (Nordri, Karil-C, Kvasir minions)

3 Likes

@Vikingblood80, @BubblesUK, and others…wich one? Aggressive or defensive?:thinking:

2 Likes

I will try this team. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

1st draft…

4 Likes

I love kvasir but he is a waste in this format imo

1 Like

No. If you have Nordri you want as many blue heroes as possible. If yes Chochin is very useful.

2 Likes

Only dispeller is Tyrum, but you could use Gill-ra to overwrite any attack/defense buffs and cleanse your whole team at the same time, so Gill-ra will be the MVP for all those (c)Gunnar tanks out there.

However as you may have noticed, dark is the only color where dispellers/cleansers are available this round, so it probably makes sense to work in some dark heroes this round.

Gill-ra is an interesting tank choice, because it forces the attacker to either bring two colors to overwrite the debuffs (Kailani, cHawkmoon), or use the weak color with cTyrum or Gill-ra. Or they could just ignore the attack debuff and stack yellow with Kailani, since the defense debuff is the far more threatening of the two. Probably not the best tank choice unless you have him/her/it at +20.

3 Likes

thanks! that’s got me thinking hmm…

1 Like

Let’s see what this guys do? will i regret not giving a spot for Gill-Ra???

2 Likes

A few options I’ve been considering. I’ve tried to stretch the lack of cleanse and dispell for attackers.

c.Hawk for the heals and attack boost and then all blue to take advantage of Nordri’s elemental debuff. Wish I had Chick jr for this team. Ulmer for the hit all and defense down and Karil for what hopefully would be a hammer blow on debuffed attackers. Gunnar + cb over c.Gunnar to help with sustain.

tournament1

Similar to above, but subbed in Gill for the debuff and cleanse and Bjorn to punish yellow stackers.
tournament2

C.Gunnar instead of Gunnar+cb?
tournament3

I’m hesitant to take yellow this tournament even though I’d love to fit Arman in some how. I also have Sudri but not sure on bringing 2 reds. I could maybe go full offense with team 3 and switch Sudri in for Hawkmoon.

Decisions…

2 Likes

If you go heavy blue in attack with cgunnar,nordri and some aoe you dont really care about switching debuffs etc, when your team fires its over no matter what tank they have

1 Like

100% agressivity for me.

2 Likes

Gonna try this. Wish I had more AoE heros, but hopefully this can work too. 2 purples to make purple stacks less efficient, so Sudri may have more time to do his magic.
I might finally start working on Gil-Ra…

3 Likes

Going with this

2 Likes

I was thinking this:

c-hawkmoon as the only allowed healer. c-gunnar, as his debuff is devastating. Pixie and renfeld for manacontrol, and chick for damage, but not really satisfied yet with this setup yet.

Good to see (almost) every team in the last top10 featured hawkmoon, so she will remain.

My options:

I pretty much echo what e1 replied back to ya. Surprisingly, sudri would be a great asset this week. As far as Gunnar, I can never figure out if regular or ©Gunnar is better for the particular tournament. Umm. Let’s see- I’ll be using gil ra mist likely. So that’d mean regular Gunnar I think. I don’t know if you want 1 or 2 healer… I’ve seen a lot of situations where because the Def I’m facing has 2 powerful healers, and regardless of the any of damage I do, I usually lose because of the continued healing. Usually, with 2 healers you need 3 heavy hitters

1 Like

Gunnar dillema is always on mind… Do I want my team to have more survivability, or to bet that his defence debuf in costume will be deadly enough. I’m afraid I don’t have enough heavy hitters to exploit c.Gunnar to the max…

1 Like

@Slobix u have helped me to an A grade 2/3 weeks! I’d like your opinion. Ofc I want the rest of you guys to weigh in as well.
Rn I have these 2 that I consider definitely

Here’s my 3s -i pulled Soo many Emblems off a lot of these guys.

Some other ideas ( no particular order )

Whatta you think buddy?

I wouldn’t put so many in the same color. Also, I would put Ulmer as the Left Wing so he lowers defense before everyone else attacks.

1 Like

VietNamese.

2 Likes