[29th Mar, 2020] - 49th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, No Nature/Green

The allowed elements and hero/troop rarities, as well as the Special Rule will be available once the Tournament opens for joining and setting Defense Teams.

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Fire/Red
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: :question: To Be Determined

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Healing, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [Aug 18, 2019] 18th Raid Tournament! — 3* Bloody Battle, No Nature/Green

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

If this is the tournament, I think I’ll go with this:

Valen should be +17 by the time it starts. Still going back and forth on Melia or Tyrum for left wing.

6 Likes

Tournament de Guv

First pass at the UNCONFIRMED tournament:
Screenshot_20200329-134557_Empires

Edit;
Last time I went with the below & got a day end defence score of: E,A,A,A,A
Screenshot_20200329-145039_Dropbox

So couple changes to put in Bat & Kavisr. May change bat out for Rudolph tho yet…

3 Likes

My team if the tournie is without Green

4 Likes

That team looks familiar. It’s like giving a :heart: to myself :yum:.

3 Likes

Snap snap crocs are gonna get you! :crocodile::crocodile::crocodile:

4 Likes

OP updated.

Now confirmed the rules for this week.

Nothing too original.

3 Likes

I think I’m gonna roll with this one:

3 Likes

Nordri tank, Valens flanking, vodnik and Gato on wings. Full blue to take advantage of Nordri elemental debuff, Valens at flank for further defense down.

I was thinking about Ulmer too, but his slowness is bad

2 Likes

I had this in mind:

Gunnar without costume for defense up, as no healing.
Other options:
Melia (+3), another bane with costume, Cochin (+12), gato (2 times, +1 the ither 3/50), valen (3/50), Balthazar (3/50).

Could go all blue?..

Unfortunately, I have only 2 slightly leveled 2* troops, and 1 unleveled 2*, so adding in some purple and yellow would probably be stronger.

Gunnar with or without costume?
Tyrum cleanse or dispell?

2 Likes

was also thinking of a Blue center and Yellow / Purple wings

Björn over Balthazar as Björn hits two
Melia over Bane as she hits all

2 Likes

Similar idea, just using Kvasir for his minion heal, and Nordi instead of Valen.

3 Likes

Costumed if you pair him with AoE and without to couple him with snipers.

5 Likes

If you’re bringing Kvasir, presumably it isn’t so important to have Gunnar in his defence role?

Defense set:

3 Likes

You want Nordri to shoot before the others, I would suggest reversing the order from left to right if you want him on flank.

1 Like

Screenshot_20200329-063619
No Gunnar at all so I’ll use what I have- will have nordri maxxed b4 raids start.

2 Likes

IS GUNNAR GOING TO BE THE “BEST” TANK IN THIS ONE?
It looks like there are GUNNAR tanks, and then those of us thAt don’t have GUNNAR LOL…
Who else could be good for this tournament? Not just tanks, but heroes in general? Here are my 3s - I tend to really struggle in bloody battles… @Guvnor you gave me a like on my defense and I appreciate that… If you see another hero in my 3 mix, could you lmk? That goes for anyone else too @CoreyOfTheIsland- your def suggestion helped me grab an A 6W 3L…
MY 1ST RUN DEF
Screenshot_20200329-063619
Other 3s by element

*Keep in mind if there’s another hero that isn’t fully maxed yet like BAUCHAN- they will be by RT start if they’re that much better than what I have *
LMK what you guys think

1 Like