🔵 [29 March, 2020] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

This is the team I used. I don’t have a lot of choices here… but it worked :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Santa, Mother Nortn, Joon, Boril and Vivica.
Cleric emblems to MN, need a few more for node 17.
Holding Monk emblems for now. Trainer to the beekeeper.

4 Likes

Took this one item used happy days!

Emblems to Ariel and jabberwok
Trainer Guinevere

6 Likes

I decided that three healers was one too many, so I brought in Joon and benched Ma North.

On the bench: Viv, Grazul, Ma North, Hansel, Mist, Gafar, Elk 3.70, Rigs #1 and #2, Valeria #1 and #2, Wu, Li Xiu, Agwe, Boril, Jabbar, Wilbur 2, Chef BT, Sumle

Made it to the bosses with everyone ready to go. Boss Joon resisted Wilbur’s debuff, which was annoying, because it forced me to focus my fire elsewhere. I then dropped a ton of useless purple tiles on him and he went off, but Ariel cleared the blindness. Boril did his thorns thing, but I had dropped enough to recast Wilbur, and this time the debuff stuck to Joon.

This is what it looked like right before Sailor Moon dropped all three with a single shot.

Trainer to Telluria, emblems to Viv and Joon.

7 Likes

Li Xui, Rigard, Boril, 2 Wu Kongs

3 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

No change…

On Bench

Screenshot at Mar 29 21-42-07

The Battle

All mana charged and decent board.

Used all mana, one heal and 2 bombs.

Reward

Emblem stock (Cleric maybe for Rigard if has enough emblem), monk keep.
Trainer goes to Delilah

7 Likes

i am a little bit surprised that this team did it :smiley:

7 Likes

I did this super easy.
2x Hansel plus Mist makes this a walk in the park… no items used

5 Likes

Tarlak, Hansel, Wilbur, White Bunny, Vivica

No trouble.

4 Likes

Same team as last time

Pretty bad boards this time, took quite a while to knock em all down, but with plenty of healing and protection it wasn’t too difficult keeping everyone healthy.

Emblems saved for later use, trainer to G. Panther who is now up to 4/60. Spent my last stock of Tabards to level her up, so Kunch and Ursena (both 2/60) will have to wait along with the other 16 dark 5* heroes.

4 Likes

Valeria, Joon, Boril, MN, Wilbur. Used a few dragon attacks because this is the ONLY time the good Friar is actually annoying (other than Summons or TC20)
1st 2 rounds are a breeze. Boss round slowed down due to the board and my not being more hitters to this encounter.
MN and her Minions did their job of making Boril’s riposte negligible. Wilbur helped make those tiles hurt a bit more. I tried to stagger my use of Boril and Wilbur until Joon has commuted suicide. Then it was over pretty quickly. Trainer is going to Mist as may well the emblems

5 Likes

As per usual it appears I have no good heroes for this. Mist appears to be a feature elsewhere in this thread but I did not use mine yet. So just the first 2 levels attempted (they were straightforward) and i have little confidence of passing the final stage except for a fantasy involving a yellow stack!!

2 Likes

What level are your heroes?

If the 4x 4* heroes are maxed you should make it through. Especially if you replace the items a little. Swap in Axes/Bombs for the Antidotes & take a second set of Mana Pots instead of the small health potions

Rigard +6, Boril +1(stripped for Mist), Li Xiu1 +9, Li Xiu2 +6 or I have a +6 Mist? (‘+’ refers to emblems)

Yup, I reckon you should manage fine, even without Mist & running double Li Xiu.

I would (as I said) change some of the battle items. Use the axes & arrows to blunt some attacks that may come your way. The Mana Pots I would use MAINLY to charge Rigard when needed. Swap Mnessues for Mist so you got a better Yellow Stack Going.

I would also stagger the Li Xiu attacks so that you can keep the boss mana lowered for longer.

2 Likes

Here is my team I used this time. I got a good board , I only used few potions in the end. Easy peasy!

1 Like

@Guvnor Mnesseus is definitely a weak link, but that dispel is so useful. But I can see the logic in your approach that if you use Mist effectively you can prevent them (mobs, bosses) charging, coupled with the Li’s mana down, and hopefully not need the dispel. Is that correct?
To those who ask why I have multiple Li Xiu’s? I didn’t have anything better and she is a reliable performer.

1 Like

Yeah pretty much. You can try going with Mnessus but I just think he’ll be more of a liability as you’ll be trying to protect/heal him all the time…

2 Likes

If you have Mist, I would switch Mnesseus for Mist.
With these 3 mana control, you are probably not going to need a debuffer, and if you can get rid of [enemy] boril first, that will help more.

Mist was incredible for me, I did also have Hansel x2, but even without them, Mist did amazing - plus you have 2x Li Xiu.

2 Likes

Here I am at the opening of the boss round. Everything is charged and good to go and yet minutes later (Boril got his riposte up!!) I had snatched defeat from the jaws of victory… That damned mana shield protect thing!! Harpoons?