⚔ [28 Mar, 2021] - 101st Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, All Elements

Where’s Wilbur then?

Really not sure this time:

Options below. @sleepyhead

1 Like

oh hmm, saw yours and realized Scarlett in costume might be better than regular Scarlett. more buffs to go around…

Wilbur gives buffs to all opponents too. Isn’t that will be a problem ?

1 Like

Kiril > Grimm, two buffs > 1, plus sturdier.

Ametrine good.

Maybe:

Ametrine / Mist / Kiril / Bryn / Scarlett?

In general I would agree…just like to have more hitters. And I would absolutely avoid blue tanks this week…even I love Kiril. Too many green counters (Caedmon, Melendor) out there.

KirilC could also work.

Which Scarlett? Unsure again.

Also have BT, Wilbur or Sumitomi :thinking:

1 Like

with the set up i suggested you have 3 hitters.

Sumi only buffs self, so not the best choice IMO

My defense this time. I took a note of the previous top teams, but added Sonya instead of Grimm, as the debuff could prove useful. And if I had Sonya’s costume, she would be a pain to take out

3 Likes

Will run this one.

I like heroes like Triton and Hansel, because they snipe and buff in the process. The realm bonus of Brynhild and Mist also counts as a buff I’ve noticed, so the buff booster can get pretty crazy on this team.

Lets hope I can survive Wednesday this time :smile:

4 Likes

Two blues to hopefully entice a green stack so Brynhild is more likely to fire. If they still choose to stack red they’re gonna bring Wilbur for sure, so 3 ramming pulverizers + Sonya to guard against that. Yeah cTibs on wing not ideal but oh well.

4 Likes

Hello again, if you look into the shared data by @Randy in top 10 tournament posts, You will find a C. Mel healer tank… lol

Idk how you could test it this close to battles? ⌛ Let us know what team you choose & good luck!

I’m going with this team;
Definitely relies on the 2 Gullis, primarily a healer

but can hit all opponents for over 350 each

+heal with Heimdall like super heal, lol :100:

By end of week we will know how this works.
:sun_behind_small_cloud:

3 Likes

Here’s mine. GL all.

3 Likes

Looks like an excellent combination of specials
@Randy that’s a good 5 color team

ty for the “good luck”

Good luck to you too :star:

1 Like

DAY 1:

W: 4
L: 1

Bittersweet first day. The battles were easy but in the last one I had a nasty board. I lost against this team:

My average heroes couldn’t release their specials. Even Sumle on the right wing was able to fire once and that was my end.

The defense team hasn’t been tested yet.

Good luck and take care. :wink:

6 Likes

Day 1

Offense : 5-0

The boards are average to pretty good. (I wish I doesn’t spend all my luck in the first day.)
I usually use Sonya, C Melendor and CB Caedmon/C Caedmon. Double dispeller is powerful in buff booster except against Bryhild tank. I think C Melendor is better than C Rigard because C Melendor dispell and increase defense which make you survive longer and the defense team usually have many buffer hero.

Defense : 0-0

I decide to go with this defense.

There is no much thing the defense can do in 4* buff booster. I wish I get at least grade B.

5 Likes

Day 1: Also looking good so far, I don’t have a favourite team yet so there’s a lot of mixing, still managed to do 5-0.

In defence, tried somerhing different. 2 blues to try to discourage red stack. And Sumle as a surprising choice. Asked a friend to test this defence, can be very tough if Brynhild goes off. Untested so far.

5 Likes

Perfect start into the week :rofl:
Lost my first match against this team

Went 2 blue, 2 red and rigard c. Wasn’t able to fire a single special.
After that it was better, so 4-1 on offense.

Def get attacked once and lost.

4 Likes

the game didn’t save my defense team (or, obviously, i hit cancel not apply or something :stuck_out_tongue: ) wrong heroes, terrible order. two losses so far. :angry:

1 Like

Day 1

Started out good. Chose a strange team with 2-2-1 on the 4th fight and lost it. Went 3-2 for other fights.

4:1

@sleepyhead Followed your advice :heart: …at least a mixture. Took Kiril instead of GrimmC and normal Scarlett but kept Brynhild at tank. Holding out so far.

2:1 A

6 Likes

thanks for the report out @Vikingblood80 ! glad you’re having some good results!

2 Likes