⚔ [27th Dec, 2020] - 88th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, All Elements

I have nothing better

5 Likes

GET READY FOR MULTIPLE SCREENSHOTS

These are the teams that I’m bouncing around in my head:

Skadi gets the same grade A- as Magni for bloody battle. I’m a little bit worried about green. Zoccs got a great special w/o a cleanser, telly isn’t the best in this format so I’ve thought about doing up on color ( either holy or dark ) those would be the best 2 colors to dbl up on right? Like sesh sartana I Joon bai yeong… Help please

3 Likes

I like the dark holy 3-2 idea

3 Likes

I would pick this setup…
Or Aegir as tank is also a choice… but Green have plenty dispeller though…

1 Like

Was this top 10 pre telly nerf? There’s a crap load of telly tanks

Should be tricky to stack vs my tank with this set up and keeps the emblem count high. Thinking Kingston is better than Atomos+19 here.

2 Likes

Just go Green :slight_smile: Deal double dmg to flanks and normal to tank. doesnt seem bad :slight_smile:

Now if you had two Gravemakers for wings to deal extra dmg vs Green, that would be powerfull…

1 Like

“If only i had 2 gravemakers” answers a lot of my enp questions. I’ll consider a sartana+18 instead of Richard. Suppose Athena is enough punishment for red with Kingys resistence in play.

1 Like

My minions defense has 100% defense currently 4 : 0, even versus opponents with 500 team power more! I am going for 1% this time :stuck_out_tongue:

Very close to my regular raid defense, minus the Alberrich who wouldn’t bring much to the table here.

Wish my Francine was ready for prime time - as a cleanser I think she would be quite valuable in this type of tournament. No way to heal so need to minimize amount of damage received.

3 Likes

I am going with 3 and 4* in this tournament.
Kvasir Willbur boril cjohn proteus

I would be happy to finish in top 10 :v

1 Like

I don’t have Telly so I didn’t follow the whole nerf thing but the following is from the thread that week. Post is from @BubblesUK

1 Like

Thnx @Randy. I think I know what to do now. I’m going to tank him

Here’s my team for the moment

3 Likes

Thoughts on zimkitha +18 ? Not a big damage dealer, but fast and a cleanser… I’m wondering if she’d be somebody to consider.
@Randy @Slobix @jinbatsu @666martin666 @Liam_K @Harlikwen

Sorry not much help from me, I don’t have Zim but I would think in this tourny that cleanse would be more for offense than defense due to timing and AI.

1 Like

Not too much to think about here, hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast, multi-hitters in the center, point snipers on wings.

8 Likes

Similar to what I’m considering.

5 Likes

Zim is great, but Marjana in the right corner, with potential evade is the way to go imo. I think you’re ready to go. Hope this stupid game won’t get me to you too soon. :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t have any maxed 5*, who would be my best tank?

I have Almur, Mist, Wilbur, Grimm maxed out, and fully emblemed. I have panther 4.73 and Glenda 4.53, but I’m guessing they’re not an option as tank?