⚔ [27 Jun, 2021] - 114th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, No Nature/ Green

Nice loot, would be perfect with 100 emblems, but you can’t have it all! :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20210703_101813

Look what I’ve got with the EHT!

Changing loot quality assesment to GREAT. :joy:

9 Likes

Not great, not bad :wink:
From EHT I pulled Leonidas. He is my second yellow 5* after prof. Lidenbrock(currently at 4.63). Just wondering is he worth the darts. The monk emblems is going to Elizabeth. Yes i was very lucky to pull prof., Elizabeth and Philleas Fogg with 12 pulls and yes F2P :wink:

6 Likes

Just a normal top 1% loot :joy:

Maybe, it still doesn’t come :joy:

@Liam_K It was rank about 700 at the end of the tournament but fell to 1151 after defense added. Yes, I think there are more A defense than usual because of LB :smile:

With your insanely luck, I think you should keep the darts. I’m also F2P but your luck in that 12 is much better than sum of all my luck of 4 years playing :joy:

5 Likes

Last week I was only top 5% but I got 5* green aether, today I am top 1% but no 5* aether. RNG :joy:

5 Likes

My tourny in pictures

20210703_061240

5 Likes

Top1; Loot is decent enough. Finally a 100 emblems.

7 Likes

No…

My road was blockaded… by disgruntled neighbors who claim ownership of the road. I still have yet to log, and did not play the finally day. I had too many new doors to knock on and was exhausted mentally and spiritually.

Next time @yelnats_24
Maybe…

@rho has shown that emblems are not required. I will too.

Both types have their difficulty:
Whether you cling to top every single match. Or claw your way up.

Both have access to 1%. The perk of latter: Is developing cap teams!

An interesting side note:

In the beginning of emblems. I also focused on 3 and 4* thinking rewards would help propel me later. When @madmarv was showing me his easier enemies and top 1% rewards. While I fought max’d enemy the entire tournament.

I then… red buttoned galore.
And propelled my 5*

So…
How will these folks using LB lower they’re starting position?
They can red button the blems. That will put them in the middle :yum:
The only way they will ever be able to fight easier enemies is to eat the LB heroes :rofl:

The other effect will be events… getting the 4* mats by farming boards all day. Just got harder. If that’s your thing. You had better LB them 3*…!

3 Likes

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

Looks like the 5% stats boost and 5 extra levels makes troops negligible for the moment

5 Likes

I agree! I didn’t get to finish this one, but it feels to me that this ladder extension is padding the middle of the climb.

But will also electrify the top… will probably have to chance mono teams on the last day.

What is your final score? If you add 2500 and it reach 14000, you might have reach top 1% had you played. But if it less, then you won’t be able to reach top 1% even if you played it.

Even then it might have been caused by low defense score, weren’t you use healer tank?

Yes. Rookie def :disappointed:
Casual play is taking a toll ;p

@rho is not alone
There are others.

I may join next time or be further casual.
RL is piling on

3 Likes

You would have joined them if not for that defense and road block… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am reallly surprised my 21:4 score didnt amount to 1%.
All of my 4 losses had points and my defense was A, B,B, A,A

:confused:

2 Likes

@Cerevan_the_Omni

Welcome to the club! You are not the only one…

I try to find a solution for this (and for some other issues) in this thread:

Check it out!

2 Likes

Probably not enough emblems on those heroes.
We have one in our alliance who only gives emblems to 5*,so he gets super few points for his kills. Sometimes with A deff and only one loss, or one time even without a loss not top 1%. That happens especially in some 4* tournaments were a lot of people win most battles on offense. He gets there between 50-100 points less than I with my fully emblemed teams for each enemy. Over a whole week that’s around 1000-2000k points less than I get if we both defeat everything.

1 Like

It goes both ways, for 4* but especially 5* tournaments, I start fighting cap teams from day 1 (4*) or the first match (5*) due to my emblem placement. You start getting way more points for each battle won, but each battle is also proportionally harder since you’re fighting maxed emblemed and often times maxed troop defenses. The same applies to your defense as well - first day it will be tested against +100 attackers and it often just comes down to the board whether your defense wins or not. I’ve actually found my defense has consistently fared worse ever since I started building up my 5* bench, because now I’m getting hit by the true whales, who probably have 80% or more of the 5* and can counter just about any defense out there.

For 4* it’s a lot more manageable since the pool of 4* is much smaller compared to 5*, and if you have a deep enough bench it’s not too hard to build a defense that will be a tough nut to crack with elemental restrictions. 5*… well if you don’t have certain key heroes for a particular format (BK or Liz for no blue, Alfrike for rush anything, Frigg/Heimdall for no red etc), then you can’t expect too much from your defense unless you get lucky.

For 3*, if you live the #NoBlemNoBreak life, then as I’ve mentioned before you absolutely need your defense to pull its weight to squeeze out as many points as possible. Top 1% will be hard and require luck regardless, but top 5% is very consistently doable.

3 Likes

What is your total score? What is the lowest and highest attack points you got? Did you face full LB team?

1 Like

Once again, I was able to land in the Top 1% without using gems to continue. Hurray, self. Haha. :laughing:

Tournament results:
Offence: 21-4 (last loss was on my very last match, so no need to use gems)
Defence: A

But here’s the catch: the loot was rather disappointing. :sweat_smile:

I got a Nature Aether III. I will be able to limit-break a 5* green hero once the Nature Aether quest is up. But I don’t need aethers at the moment - I need 4* ascension materials! Oh well, better luck for me next time. See you all again next week if ever.

3 Likes

I cant check anymore since tournament got updated.
I didnt face full lb team, but some did had lbs.
Highest attack points would be around 530 i think ( i used maxed 3* or with 1* emblem lvl)

:slight_smile:

1 Like

we’ll see loads of gunnar and nordri tanks again