Nittany LionRoar Summons Videos!

26k Gems on Atlantis Summons (March 2019)

AMAZING Atlantis 30-Pull (Jun 2019)

45 Epic Hero Tokens (Jul 2019)

Last-Minute Guardians Summon (August 2019)

Atlantis Summons - February 2020

Sand Empire Seasonal Summons (quick Vid) – (July 2020)

5 Likes

What is this feeling? D:

1 Like

Wait Doctor, where are you going to put that scope again? Ugh…

Also did a 30 pull.
Got a second Proteus, Elkanen and Frida from a Bonus Draw. Yesterday Aeron came from 700 Atlantis coins. 5 special ups and an ascension of your hatred Ni¶¶leDanza due to the dupes as additional bonuses . This Atlantis wasn’t that bad for me.

I even never had a 10 or 30 pull without at least one 5*. Best was a 10 last xmas with three pieces 5* and all the others 4*.

This made my day :slight_smile: … sorry about the sound quality but I had to share.

12 Likes

Congrats! Two 10 pulls and 6 pulls with coins and zero legendaries. I am high rolling the bonus chest like crazy this Atlantis though, got a Tome, Tabard, Tonic and compass out of 4 boxes.

1 Like

:tada: Congrats… I think you shared another 30 pull and didn’t pull any 5* - You just never know!

Congrats! That,s good lucky

@Sarah2 haha it was almost 100 pulls and I got one 5-star hero. Turns out, that 5-star hero, Misandra, is one I have leveled, emblemed, and use all the time, so not a complete loss.

1 Like

Yesterday I did a 10 pull from the elemental summons and was jumping up and down with hooping and giggling with excitement…I pulled 4 5* heroes…kid you not!..elena, azlar, and 2 bonus draws for hotm…i was just blown away!..so stoked!

1 Like

I got really lucky this Atlantis. I did a few individual pulls with atlantis coins, got nothing, but opened the chest. Gave me a scope, and was feeling lucky so decided to do 1 ten pull. And boom! 3 - 5*

6 Likes

@poopcorn

Congrats on Ariel (she’s the best thing out of Atlantis) and Greg!

Atomos and Mok-Arr aren’t lucky pulls though :rofl:

2 Likes

Was saving these 45 epic hero tokens for the summer event worth it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Amazing pulls man!! Congrats!!!

1 Like

I said pass.
Summer heroes are not my favorite.
I like sexy not sand castles.

Awesome pulls. I am so jealous :laughing:

2 Likes

Congrats on the summons - looks like I’m joining the jelly club :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats on the 4 horses to pull around your Yunan!

OMG the four horsemen! No one will be able to beat you now!

1 Like

I debated whether or not I wanted to to any Guardians pulls, so with 10 minutes left in the event, I went for it…

6 Likes