⚔ [26 July, 2020] - 66th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Fire/ Red

Holy SH@T!!! Regardless of the record, that’s a serious amount of attacks on you! Compared to my 4 and some others I’ve seen, 33 is the most this week

DAY 5
ATTAX
DAY 1 0W 0L
DAY 2 3W 2L
DAY 3 4W 1L
DAY 4 5W 0L
DAY 5 3W 2L (last battle loss)
15W 5L ToTaL
DEFENSE
Screenshot_20200731-165233
Still sitting at B GRADE with an astounding 2W 2L record. With 11 hrs to go, if I get attacked once more the outcome will probably determine my finish. Can I hold onto 10%, or do I drop to depths of the 25%ers?
OVERALL

Let’s see… As far as my attack team strategy went, I pretty much went into each battle with the same 2-3 teams which was a mixture of my defense and ©rigard boril Grimm sabina. Seemed to run into trouble with boril/cyprian tanks as reposte hurt me when bringing AOE attackers rather than snipers, if I could not debuff in time. I would change that if I had to choose 1 flaw in my attack it was bringing too many AOEs and not enuf snipers. All I’m all I still enjoy the 4* Tournaments the most tho.
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

4 Likes

I went 23-2 on offense and defense was an A 3/4 days (dipped to a B one day). It is currently an A at 12-6. In the top 1000, so should remain top 1% even if the defense nosedives into E territory.

3 Likes

Went 25/25 for offense this tournament! Currently ranked #10 but unfortunately my defense dipped down to a B today so won’t be staying there haha. Still very happy overall with how I did this tournament. :grin: Fingers crossed the loot will be half as exciting :stuck_out_tongue: Recorded my last day of battles and it’s on my channel in case anyone is interested. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Day 5 - I did my part today! I went 5-0 attacking and 0-0 defending. Overall, I’m 20-5 attacking and 4-3 defending. I’m sitting at Top 5% at the moment. If my defense can muster one more win and finish with a A-rating, I might sneak into the Top 1%. Otherwise, I’ll have to settle for a Top 5% finish. All the teams I faced today were heavily emblemed, but the boards all went my way unlike in previous loses earlier in the week. I played with the same 5 heros all week,

Mist-Brynhild-Buddy+20-Kashhrek+6-Tiburtus+9

This team held its own against all comers. I’m pleasantly impressed! Good luck all! :wink:

4 Likes

Day 5
5-0 attack, no further attacks on my defense so still holding 3-1 for an A

Decided to go 3-2 green purple with cRigard, Proteus+18, Hansel+18, Caedmon+18, cCaedmon for all my attacks since Mist as a lone yellow simply wasn’t cutting it. I finally managed to get some decent boards/board luck for a change. Second match against a Melendor+20 tank was actually the diciest, since the board just kept giving me blue and yellow tiles until every opposing hero was a turn or two away from firing. Then I finally got a cascade of purple tiles which gave me a badly needed heal (+attack buff), then Proteus allowed me to clear all the junk tiles which gave me my greens and I managed to win after that.

What a roller coaster ride this tourney has been, lost my first match, and defense lost its only attack on day 1 for an E finish, and so by end of day 3 I barely made it to top 10%. But with 4-1 on day 4 and 5-0 on attacking today I finally managed to squeeze into top 1% (currently ranked 10017). As long as my defense holds up I should be able to finish with top 1%.

6 Likes

Finishing my best tournament ever…!
Overall attack 25/0!!!
Defense C

9 Likes

Offense

24 W - 1 L

I used the same attack team throughout.

Defense grades and team

C - A - A - B - B

Final rank and loot

Top 1%

Screenshot_20200801-134714~2

7 Likes

Nice reward for nice effort, tyr goes last ascension

10 Likes

Top 1%, very happy about it. The reward can always be better, but it’s not too bad. I just wish the game either give me some good wizard hero, or stop giving me wizard emblems. I could use literally any other emblems immediately. But no, wizard emblems are popping up everywhere! :joy:

6 Likes

Top 1% ,but rubbish rewards. Fine gloves are good i guess

5 Likes

Top5, reasonable loot (although I have 18 compasses compared to 8 fine gloves… At least plenty to keep ascending). 30 emblems is nice, as I was almost out after getting proteus to +18.

5 Likes

Decent loot for top 1% (much better than last week that’s for sure :laughing: ) slightly gutted was 1 defense win away from finishing in Top 10 but final ranking of 28 is still something I’m proud of :grin:

10 Likes

Not the best I’ve ever received, but I’ll take 'em.

7 Likes

So defense ended at C after last day (10-11).
Attack 22-3, Defense A,B,C,B,C. Loot was decent, emblems made Almur happy.

10 Likes

I made it into 1% with C defense and just one defeat on attack. My team/heroes were:

Loot crap as usual :smiley:

5 Likes

Final Result

Defense: Caedmon - Brynhild - Buddy - Brynhild - Caedmon-C

ATK: 16-8
DEF: 3-10 (Grade E) :sweat_smile:
Score: Top 10%

I think double Brynhild without hard hitter is not great.

Reward

2020-08-01 20.33.15
Bad reward this time :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Results: Top 10%

Offense: 15W - 4L

Defense: 8W - 4L (B, A, A, A, A)

Defense Team - “White beard x Helmet Gang”: C.Melendor - Triton - Brynhild - Caedmon - Mist

Reward: Sturdy Shield, 5 Barb emblems

Was doing really well until the 4th day of the tournament and then got 3 straight losses to knock me out. Defense held up decently too.

5 Likes

Final rank and rewards:

Defense team used:

Defense team performance:

• Wins: 22,
  • Loss: 10,
  • Grades: A, A, A, A, A.

:wink:

5 Likes

Results: Top 44th place
(my best tournament so far)

Offense: 24W - 1L

Defense: 14W - 3L (A, A, A, A, A)

My def team:

Most attacks with: C.Melendor-Mist+18-Buddy+20-Variable-Tiburtus+20. The variable hero was either Rigard/Sabina+20/Brynhild+6/Hansel/SecondMist depending on the enemy.

4 Likes