⚔ [26 Apr, 2020] - 53rd Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Purple/ Dark

Today 2-1, lost a battle I should have won, but the board just did not cooperate… His last hero standing had a fraction of live left, but no match to finish her… Then her special killed my last hero. Just not my tournament I guess…

No new defense, so still 1-3 E. Top50. No continue.

Always sign up for the tournaments it’s good game practice to stack, don’t have to win every time

1 Like

This was my worst tournament ever. Lost 5 times in A row in the second day. Even buying continue. And the disgrace continue On the third day. Uau. Bad boards all over and over again what’s happening??? Uau.

. Lost 7 in 15. Uau just got bad luck on boards lol

Defense team:

Day 1

• Offense: 5-0
  • Defense: 2-2 (B)

Day 2

• Offense: 4-1 (9-1)
  • Defense: 3-2 (5-4, B)

Day 3

• Offense: 5-0 (14-1)
  • Defense: 5-3 (10-7, B)
1 Like

Day 4:
Offense: 4-1
Defense: 0-1

I had to use a gem continue. Which is fine because I just want to get the 30/30 tournament POV done as soon as possible.

Overall:
Offense: 16-4
Defense: 8-5 / Grade A
Score: 13,191 / Top 1%

Day 4 Battle - If Li Xiu didn’t evade my special in Battle 2, I probably would have won. :frowning:

3 Likes

Today I ran into two teams, one with 4 healers and the other with 3 on their defense teams. why would anyone do that?

Day 4

Worst boards, mistakes…worst battle day since long…rebuy is not really the problem…but lost even 3 today…at least none with a 0

15 : 5

Got attacked many times during night, so it is

6 : 6 B C B B

It’s ok…let’s see what happens tomorrow.

Well, second day went great. Wednesday I lost some more. Today I’m out on my first flag.

Good news is I made it to Thursday and 16 attacks with no continues. :slight_smile:

3-2 today. Last 2 were the loses as I’d risen to the big leagues and need a bit of board love. Didn’t really get but avoided the dreaded zero but had to buy back in. So 15-5 at the moment.

Defence is holding at B today so a decent last day is hoped for tomorrow and I may stay on top 1% now. Only managed top 5% last few tournaments so nice to be back there is possible

1 Like

Today I ran 4 Jackals and Mist, regardless of who I was matched against and went 5/0 without a hitch. The very fast and total synergy is really nice

Interesting; I haven’t actually busted out the Yellows in attack so far this tournament…

I’ve mainly been running a 3-2 combination of Reds, Greens & Blues:

• Falcon & Sumle
  • Grimm & Costume Sonya
  • Hansel & Hansel
  • Little John, Triton or Colen to flesh out the final member
1 Like

My greens are pretty weak in that only Caed and Hansel are fast (I round out w Buddyx2 and Gaderius); but I find them a bit too slow so when I got a blue tank to start today after losing two yesterday to Boril tanks, I thought shag it, let’s race instead. It worked a dream so I just did 5 in a row and haven’t had an easier day in ages.

Now if someone will hit my defence it would be nice.

D1: 4-1
D2: 5-0
D3: 4-1
D4: 4-1

Only one of my losses was rage-inducing, majority of my wins was easy, there was one that came down to my Buddy with 3 minions vs a lone Hansel, luckily Buddy is very tanky and survived at about 200 hp.

Defense started at E, climbed to B, fell down to D.
Have a chance at top 1%, rebuy depending when I lose.

2 Likes

Eliminated with an 8-4 record on day 4. Sitting in top 50% and Defense rtight now is grade A with a 9-3 record.

Pretty happy with this result. Got enough attacksin to make sure I can get what I need done in PoV, barring a massive setback.

1 Like

2-3 today
I will post a video later i have to leave now, but wow I had the worst lucky.
On all 3 matches I lost, I was VERY close to the win.

Offense: 18-7
Defense: 5-5 Grade. B
Top 5%

Hopefully I stay there

4 Likes

Overall
Offense: 19-7
Defense: 9-8
Score: 16,174 / Top 1% (not sure if I will maintain or not)

B Grade yesterday and so far today for my defense. Would love to remain as a B, i doubt I can get back to A.I think i would need 2 or 3 wins, no more losses.

1 Like

20-5 on offence, defence not worth being mentioned. 1% for now, a little bit of sugar after dissapointing Atlantis pulls :frowning:

2 Likes

Here is my Day 5 video.
First match was VERY close, so was the second. But then look at the last match at 4:10 - Danza made me MISS LOTS, that never happens THAT much!!

I would have won if I didn’t miss all that much.

1 Like

Well the wheels well and truly fell off today. If I had some bad luck at least I’d have had something. Horrible boards against very emblemed teams = A quick death.

Lost 3 won 1 and that was me…not worth 75 gems for a single hit so I end where I am

Defence took a mauling overnight too so will be C to end after ABAB…

1 Like