⚔ [26 Apr, 2020] - 53rd Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Purple/ Dark

Of course not! :laughing:

Yeah same to you! :+1:

1 Like

1st draft…

3 Likes

Something like this…Jack’o Hare in?! :thinking:@BubblesUK?

4 Likes

Jackal+0? Squiishhhy.

Depends what the options are… I like the idea of JackO there, really makes use of mists debuff.

1 Like

Jackal+0= same thought :+1:
Jack’o Hare+Mist= same thought :+1:
Well @BubblesUK…you’ve read my mind!:wink::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Argh, would that either of my new Jacks was levelled… What I do have though, is both Hansel (+1, but can add a couple of nodes) and Gretel (same). Other candidates are: Jackal +20 (defensive spec), Buddy (+3, no more emblems available), Li Xiu, C Sonya (1 node, can add more but wanted to save them for Telly), Chao (like the speed, but oh so squishy, no emblems) and Mist (+4 - also too squishy?).

I think if I take Sonya she needs to be on left wing so she can fire first, which means Buddy should go next to her, Li tanking, then Mist and Jackal, but although it makes sense for Jackal to be at wing, it makes no sense to fire the def down last. If I put him on the left though, he’s liable to commit suicide on the nearest available riposte. Mono yellow team would be Jackal, Mist, Li, Gretel, Chao. Wu (+4) also available but don’t like to use him on defence for obvious reasons.

Slightly torn, but if nobody has any better ideas I’ll stick with Plan A. (Then get up in the middle of the night and shuffle it round again. Then change it back in the morning. Then do something completely different just before the tournament starts. Then realise when it’s too late that I’ve done something REALLY stupid.)

1 Like

My team! Thoughts? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could max out chao and replace either sonya or colen for extra mana control. Right now though, I figure my team should buy enough time for Colen to go off and win the raids on defense.

Yellow 4* is not my favorite…

maybe replace wu with anybody else and consider using costumed sonya for the cure all.

also, in general, wouldnt put slow heroes on the wings.

29 comments and not a single

Danzaburro?

:hushed:

1 Like

Not everybody has been blessed with that good fortune.

1 Like

Maxed him out…but he’s just on my B team. Thought about it the whole week to put him on defense but then this morning I encountered my fully leveled Buddy…

Wrong Sonya this week.

Ok, time to give it another go! Here’s what I have this week…

I do have some other cards that might fit in there. I have a 2nd Li with costume bonus, Grimm+19 and Little John+20 that I think are potentially useful. Any thoughts?

Good luck!

My secret weapon for this tourney:

Hu Tao ain’t got nothin’ on me! And my alliance mates made fun of me for wasting paladin emblems on Sonya. Who’s laughing now? :joy: jk

1 Like

I have a maxed Danzaburo, but I don’t think he earns a spot on the team:

That should be sufficiently annoying, I think.

Good gaming!

3 Likes

Still waiting (With Jealousy since I forgot to level her) someone posting a D with double Mist Flanks

Funny that looks familiar - interesting to see if they have similar results

3 Likes

Man, I’m so jelly of all you guys with your maxed and/or emblemed mono Holy teams! Hope I can finish Top 5% with my 3-1-1.

Yes sir, I have the little one in my team. :smile:

3 Likes