⚔ [25th Oct, 2020] - 79th Raid Tournament - 3* Buff Booster, No Fire/ Red

TACO TUESDAY
ATTAX
DAY 1 5W 0L
DAY 2 4W 1L
9W 1L TOTAL
Screenshot_20201027-123132 Screenshot_20201027-123148 Screenshot_20201027-123254 Screenshot_20201027-123207

Basically used 2 teams again- 3-2 green dark and 3-2 green holy. Lost to the Kvasir tank surrounded by © Renfeld and Grevle. I definitely brought the wrong team against this one. I used my defense team except used tyrum not melia 3-2 green dark. If I had to do it again id go with 3 darks and add gil ra possibly… The board didn’t help me regardless.
DEFENSE
Screenshot_20201027-123349
@Lexxtarc has put a spell on 'em 8W 1L solid Agrade! Thanks for the input.
OVERALL

Somewhere in the middle-bottom of the 1% tier. DEFENSE looks like it’s working, so I just gotta keep winning.
¿¿¿Who are u guys using for grevle/kvasir +20 combos???
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

6 Likes

Im glad you are having sucess with that defense set up Apollos. My defense is winning me games as well

However in offense i didnt have the best start. Hopefully i would get to the last day without buying a continue. Lets see

7 Likes

Today offense 4-1. Lost one against a double kvasir defense, where I didn’t any get green matches (at least not before all the greens were killed). Other matches were tight wins, the boards were not very nice…

Start of match

And barely won

Lost against this team

Score

Defense

5 Likes

Good second day. Went 5-0 on offense for 10-0 overall. Wall to wall emblems from the 6th attack onward, with the last two teams I faced being 2.9k+ tp. Day 3 is going to be a rough ride…
Defense is holding strong. Ended day 1 with an A grade and 6-0. Day 2 defense has gone 3-1 for 9-1 overall so far.

tournament1

5 Likes

Day 2 - Halloween came early! The monsters were out tonight! I went 2-3 attacking and 1-0 defending. Overall, I’m 6-4 attacking and 3-2 defending (A-rated defense). My emblemed team was destroyed by highly emblemed opponents. I should have done better! Tomorrow is another day! Good luck all! :wink:

4 Likes

Day 3: 3-2, nothing much to say, against these +100 teams a lot depends on how fast can you make a board to work in your favour. Overall 12-3. Defence was 3-1 at the end of Day 2, so A,A.

These were my losses, managed to kill 1 and 2 enemies.

6 Likes

For the first day since I play this game I have been attacked by an alliance mate today. Didn’t even know it was possible. Cause afaik it’s not possible to get matched with alliance members in regular raids…

2 Likes

Today, it wasnt too bad compared with yesterday. I went 4-1 in offense and my defense is holding very well with a solid A. I wish no more looses to get to the last day without a continue. I feel acomplished if i can stay in top 5% this time.

6 Likes

@Lexxtarc What is your troops levels for your defense?

Haven’t been posting much on tourneys but wanted to share regarding the impact of troops vs emblems especially in the 3* tournaments. I don’t have any emblems on my defense, the only hero with emblems is Nordri+19 but I haven’t used.

Invested in 3 troops of each color (not difficult for 2* troops) and it’s been a great help. Defense is doing well 17-6 but the thing that surprises me is that from the beginning I’ve been hit by players with maxed heroes +20 so this could be an anomaly but for those who are interested, recommend you level some troops.

Here’s the defense followed by the defense power of the opponents I’ve successfully defended against.

5 Likes

Hey l2ider!

My troops are not impressive just a bit leveled to not set a lvl 1 troop.

3 Likes

Yes, even lvl5-6 is a big help, this specific tournament with the buffs has helped take down defenses with maxed emblems for me.

4 Likes

I have read somewhere that leveling troops was one of the best things to do to play in the 3☆ tournaments. I would try to lvl them a little more for next one.

2 Likes

Today went less well; 3-2. In the losing matches I did not get greens or yellows untill way too late. Ah well. Still top1.

Defense doing great with only wins today.

6 Likes

RAPID WEDNESDAY REPORT
3W 2L
12W 3L TOTAL

Could not get boards on my 2 losses. Nbd tho Thursday will be better
DEFENSE
Screenshot_20201028-190557
10W 1L!!!
OVERALL

Bounced from top 1%. Better day tomorrow on attax combined with A grade def should land me back in there.
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

6 Likes

Day 3 and I went 3-2 on offense for 13-2 overall. Attacks were pretty rough today. I feel my starting board luck has run out against these power teams and I could have easily been out of the tournament if not for my Grevie and c.Belith combo dragging me through. Defense remains the same at 9-1 for A grade.

tournament1

My last 2 attacks of the day ended in losses. One was a blow out to a c.Friar tank where I scored a big fat 0. I managed all of 2 matches of either color I brought in that attack. The second started well, killing Gunnar fairly quickly but then Muggy, the lovable little lizard, decided to pull off back to back revives, the second with his special loaded and proceeded to henceforth run amok all over my team.

tournament3
tournament2

Let’s hope tomorrow brings me better fortune than the way this one ended.

5 Likes

End of Day 3:

Offense 14-1
Defense 12-3. Grade A
Top 1%
I think my Grevle tank and cBelith flank are really paying off. Fingers crossed that things continue to go well. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Day 3 - A much better day! I went 5-0 attacking and 1-1 defending. Overall, I’m 11-4 attacking and 4-3 defending (B-rated defense). I decide to take a different tact against the +100 emblemed teams. I brought cBrienne along. She softened the defense and made my attacks so much easier. Will have to see how the last 2 days go to see where I will end up. Good luck all! :wink:

4 Likes

Day 4: 5-0 and 17-3 overall. Today I revenged to all those nasty about tp 3000 teams that caused me troubles yesterday. Aaand, my mono green actually scored a win against c.Brienne - saved by By-Ulf and his counter buffs. My other counters are Gunnar and Kailani, I didn’t want to go that way. Next project: c.Tyrum!

Defence scored few more wins yesterday, for 9-2 (A A A). Target: top 1%.

7 Likes

Start of Day 04:

Offense, lost twice and currently at 18-2.

Defense has been A for Days 2 and 3. Grevle doing a great job. :grin:

7 Likes

Day 1: 4-1
Day 2: 4-1
Day 3: 4-1
Day 4: 5-0

Defense is a E grade each day lol

6 Likes

Cookie Settings