⚔ [25th Oct, 2020] - 79th Raid Tournament - 3* Buff Booster, No Fire/ Red

Congrats, me still waiting… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

As expected, finished top10, thanks to an A-A-A-A-A defense (2-1, 2-1,2-1,3-0,1-1 for 10-3 total)

5 Likes

Went 24-1 on offense what’s probably my best in 3* tourney, but I still didn’t finish in top 1%, because the defense scored only EECDD :man_shrugging: But got an EHT, so I’ll take it :+1:

5 Likes

Cheers man, appreciated! I did end up top 1% :star_struck:

Towards the end I moved back to top 5% while still having 5 flags to use, so I had to give it a try. I won the first 2 battles, which were very very hard and had luck with the shields falling my way. Third one I lost, since it was only 5 hours left and only 2 more flags I decided to give it a shot.

From day 1 my defense grade had been A.

Results

My loot, I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed with not getting any ascension mats, especially good gloves which have been avoiding me for months (upside is a got a lot of mat now).

6 Likes

Offense

20 W - 5 L (bought back on day 4)

Defense

A - A - A - A - A (5W - 1L)

Defense Team

Final result and reward

Top 1%

7 Likes

Final Result

Defense: Mnesseus - Hisan - Grevle - Berden - Melia

ATK: 21-4
DEF: 11-5 (Grade A)

Reward

Orb and 50 monk great… ETT keep for next Ninja portal maybe.

5 Likes

Second time getting 1% since new loot and second time getting 100 emblems :slight_smile:

Attack 20-5
Def A all the way
Total points 14851
Loot gloves 2 ETT 1EHT 100 rangers emblems

I am loving the update :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alt team finished 23/2 with 2 losses on friday. Attacked almost exclusively with the following heroes. I don’t have a big selection to choose from. This team just doesn’t get the love it deserves the last several months. Idea was not to let the other team get buffs.

Defense went 9/3. AAAAA for the week.

4 Likes

Didnt do so well on offense this time but still picked up an orb and finished the pov challenge so good enough. Mnesus, shrubbear, by-ulf, grevle, melia went A, A, B, A, A which was nice.

4 Likes

Held on for 1% which was nice and made the buying back in worth while. Also pulled 100 emblems in the loot which was a nice bonus. Good tournament!

tournament1

tournament2

5 Likes

Final Results

Defense: 6W - 2L (B, A, A, A, A)

Offense: 20W - 4L

By day 3, most teams I’m facing are all +20 fully emblemed teams which are challenging for me since I haven’t emblemed any of my 3* heroes. I find it hard attacking them with a 4-1 or 3-2 team. Mono is my only chance but that makes me heavily at the mercy of RNGesus with the starting board.

Rewards:

Got top 1% luckily but still no 100 emblems Grrr…

6 Likes

Top 1%

loot8

Could use more emblems but reset and 2 ETT are nice

6 Likes

Was able to hold on to top 1% after a C rank defense on the first day. Worked my way back to an A rank for the rest of the tourney but damage was already done. Good tourney for me still though since I had a bunch of greens for it with emblems.

6 Likes

Result - Well, I fell short of Top 1%. Looking at the score, I missed by 10 or 20 points. My defense was ABBBA for the week. One more A and I would have done it. For that matter, one less lose and I would have done it! The loot was as expected for Top 5%, free tokens will be used with the summoning method next time. The emblems will go to LOTL once she is leveled and the blade will go into storage for the next upgrade. Nice job everyone! 4* Rush tournament no Dark/Purple is next! Go Gullinbursti! :wink:

4 Likes

Top 5% finish. No gem buy-in.

Loots: 50 cleric emblems, trap tool, ETT

My 3* are not emblemed at all and I don’t have the luxury to level up any 2* troops so defence at 2300+ only. But I managed to beat 10 2600+ teams in a row between day 3 and day 5. Defence is ok at B grade. Generally happy with the result.

5 Likes

It’s all good @KeeSnow! I haven’t emblemed my 3*s either. It’s still a lot of fun to see what I can (or can not) do in these tournaments! :wink:

2 Likes

Haha I know! I typically perform well in 3* tournaments. 4* and 5* tournaments are really more for participation and filling up PoV request as I am still building up the roster.

Loots are really only getting significantly better at top 5% and 1% tier. The only thing worth mentioning at top 10% and top 25% tier is the 30 and 20 emblems. Of course if you are lucky enough, you always have a chance to get a 3* unfarmable ascension item or a ETT/EHT.

1 Like

Final

No reports this week…5:0 only on day 3…rebuy day 4.

Went with defense option 2…started well but got a bit down which did cost me top 1% in the end.

8 Likes

TOP 5% FINISH
Attack- 18W 7L
Defense- 13W 2L!!!

**LOOT- **

See ya’z in November
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

4 Likes

Ended top 5%
19-6 attack
6-7 defense (E,C,B,C,C)
Defense team - Melia, BrienneC, Grevle, TyrumC (regular version), BerdenC (regular version)
At least some emblems, which I had low amount of.

4 Likes