25 Heroes at 3/70... & NO elemental mats available... Are new pulls worth it...?!

The game is a marathon not a sprint.

But if you choose to sprint and throw money at summons then you’ll hit this wall.

There’s a lot of potential to increase your supply of 4* mats. Hit higher titans, use the Alchemy lab to the fullest, cycle your crates, place high in Events & tournaments etc etc.

Of course you can buy them as well (which I have done a few times but I do try to resist this unless they really have the thumb screws on me)

I have 25 ascended and after tomorrow I should have a dart and a tonic from the event which means a Green and a Yellow can ascend. Bizarrely I have had enough scopes for a while but neither Raffaele or Magni really excite me to use them so I’m hanging on.

4* mats have been a complaint since the start of the game. Now though there are genuinely more chances to get them. I’ve ascended more 5* in the last 6 months than in the previous 18 months. It’s anecdotal but definitely something I’ve noticed on my side. I’ve had 3 from Alchemy Lab and 2 a month from events during that time and I’ve had luck from chests and titans. I got 2 Tabbards today just from standard boxes. It’s a rare day I get that but it happens.

1 Like

And there you have summed up Empires in one easy paragraph…grind like a madman and receive little/stuff all in return

I get the mats return is streaky, but the OP doing all this and STILL struggling to get them (notwithstanding the horrific backlog of heros)??

3 Likes

This issue is exactly why I stopped wars. I haven’t done more than 10 levels of the Ninja Tower. I only do Legendary from events. I have one foot out of the door. There are many reasons ofc but the number one reason is loot…especially 4 star ascension mats. What makes me soooooo mad I could scream is when SG said… " We’ve listened to the community and realize everyone wants emblems. So, we are going to increase the amount of emblems ". Are you seriously kidding me!!! Emblems are a joke!!! They are simply…look over here…dont pay attention to that. The entire community has been literally screaming about 4 star ascension mats forever and they completely ignore us at every turn. I am to the point where I absolutely can not stand this developer. They’ve always been in it for the money but it seems to get worse every day. They think that we are supposed to be grateful for them giving us what they think we’ll like…not what we really want. Such a joke!!! If your new to the game…play for at least 6 months before spending serious money. You may end up like many of us and REALLY REALLY regret it.

4 Likes

Before gave you my thoughts, care to say to us your level, how much in the game and how much (more or less) you spend monthly?

That’s kinda change all the picture of it.

@Elpis : this is my 14th month in the game & am at Level 68 = have played the map a lot & compared to people having shortage of battle items & crafting mats, I have got a LOT of everything.

I have just completed my 20th 5* maxed (Uraeus). Almost all of my DBs, ToTs & elemental mats are from quests, missions, chests. Which means I received a good number in the year.

My issue is with the “ 5 elemental 4* mats”, as we require 6 for final ascension… hence their drop rate has to be better.

Even if one spends to get it… there is only ONE on every offer of 100$ = useless… to buy, hence I don’t buy it.

While I do understand very well that this game is a marathon, exactly the way I have played… & still do, this is a problem, which I chose to write / share due to the higher number of mats required v/s drop rate over 4-5 months…

Remember, the emblems issue was looked at and we have seen a better emblem drop rate… this aspect too can be looked,
Else,
Except old players, one has to simply wait till eternity & hence doesn’t make sense to spend on pulls = loss of cash to SG… so it’s in their & our interest to improve this elemental mats issue.

@Elviz : my topic is very specific to “4* elemental mats”.

This is an aspect, where even high spenders also can’t do much, as the offers are costliest & only one mat of one colour is offered = still takes long time to get the required 6 in place…

The only solution is better drop rate.

While, high spenders will still spend, but they r not the highest numbers…
The real numbers of spenders are in the middle bracket like me, who have this big waiting list, & will stop spending for a while…
Hence,
It’s more sensible = WIN WIN Solution for SG & players to get these 4* E-mats faster, to ascend & enjoy the heroes… which will ensure the regular pulls going…
But then… I guess SG knows better, as they own the game & … :smile:

I get the frustration, because I have it too. But still like to point out that this is not a small number for 14 months. :slight_smile: 20 tomes and blades, 120 other 4* asc mats already built in your roster - this is quite good imo.
After approximately the same time in the game, my record is 14 maxed 5*, waiting for a tome now to have 15. Aside from heavy grinding, I also bought some offers over the time.
So, in this game the key word “patience” pops up, I guess.

2 Likes

@Slobix : totally agree about the patience & marathon grind.

My bringing this up is for the last 4-5 month, sudden slowness. If elemental mats… which I have noticed & it goes contrary to the many heroes being launched…
So
Make the elemental mats available to pull & use the heroes…

Buying costly offers is a pittance = serves no purpose… coz, I gotta still wait for the balance 5 mats !!

For me it started since September… Needed 3 months to get any 4* mats from random sources… It’s now 6th month and my titan rewards gave me just 2 of them. Started to take screenshots of titan rewards from January 17th. Of course, not a single 4* mats in there…

As I told you in my first reply here, all that just led me to a change of attitude. No mats, no summons. One excludes another. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Look on the bright side, at least in the meantime you will assemble some thousand free gems for pulls :smile:

1 Like