or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Buff Booster

Each buffs adds an attack multiplier!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format:

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

9 Likes

Change of plans.

It’s a 5* buff booster, no holy.

6 Likes

Going Onyx - Frigg - Ursena - Ariel - Frigg

Dont really have proper boosters. Well, would anyone put Telurria on Flank over Frigg?
Or Tyr for a Frigg on a wing?

3 Likes

def1

With yellow sitting out this round, if I saw an Alfrike tank I’d be sure to bring mana controllers. Problem: two most common ones are purple (Proteus, Hel) so no (sane) attacker would use them against Alfrike.

That leaves Alasie in blue and Hansel in green as the only options. So I want to punish both a green and blue stack. Mits combo’d with GM would be perfect, except Mits is a bit slow to fire at flank and probably won’t outrun all the fast blue snipers out there. So could use cMarj since she’s fast and at least debuffs a blue stack’s attack. But then double red flanks is a pretty big risk against a mono blue attacker, so have to balance that as well. Choices choices choices… :thinking:

Any and all input welcomed (including hero placements)

4 Likes

Bring it on

4 Likes

I hope mine does well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thinking about this :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Your best combination is with Lepus - C.Marjana - Alfrike - Mitsuko - Jabberwock

You can peacefully go double red flanks, having two best blue counters… trust me, nobody gonna play blue vs you :slight_smile: // and they will both use red down defense.

Lepus over Lianna since if you go double red flanks, enemy MUST bring red, its stupid to go green to do weak dmg.
So vs red, Lepus has way more survivability.

Congrats on 100% defense succes in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ouch, me pretty lost on this one. Couple of ideas, but not sure if any of those could be effective. :man_shrugging:t2:

If there’s any strategist with some spare time, pls have a look at my roster and feel free to throw some ideas. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is my 1st thought for defence

Don’t have a lot of choices… other notable maxed choices are
Khagan, King Arthur, Triton, Wu Kong, c.Melendor, Boldtusk & Wilbur.
Maybe replace Bera with Arthur, Wilbur or Khagan?
Happy for any further thoughts…

3 Likes

Since you dont have many tank options, I would go ultra agressive on them! Be first, dont wait for buffs :wink:

Hansel - Tiburtus - Clarissa - Gravemaker - Fenrir

Second best option i can think of :

Tiburtus - Khiona - Heimdall - Clarrisa - Gravemaker

• Khiona buff , Heimy buff + Clarissa buff + Grave buff
3 Likes

Btw, can anyone confirm :

• Baldur attacking buff each round counts as buff?

• Baldur protection from mana cuts counts as buff?

I don’t think I have ever tried a no-healer defence outside of bloody battles… I always thought I lack punching power to push back the attacker. But I might try it this time. :slight_smile:

I know… for war, it wouldnt work. But vs 1 team setup, Very fast tank with Very fast flank and two fast wings can suprise many average boards and most surely bad boards… Tiburtus with so many emblems isnt ignorable as well.

I would replace King Arthur with Kiril. I find your setup too passive.

It could work beacuse of buff booster rule but weaknesses from my pov :

• Right side is too passive : enemy can dump tiles there and not worry

• If they manage to take Ursena down before she fires, you are left with one direct dmg dealer at average speed on wing position

• I would play Khagan, but then it is double red flanks, so have to go with King Arthur instead Kiril. King arthur is also sort of dispeller with def down and attack down thus reducing potency of enemy buffs.
    He also works nicely with Ursena maiming them and Arthur finishing off.

• You already have healer in Bera, so I dont feel Kiril is needed

My 4 cents :wink:

1 Like

Gonna try this out

Good luck all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well, I just pulled emblems off of Kunchen to put on Mother North so I’m down a good purple tank. I do have a good purple supporting cast though, so here is what I have come up with. Yes yes, I will be facing red stacks so that brings up a question. Should I slot athena in somewhere?

Appreciate any and all advice. Good luck all!

4 Likes

1st draft…

Without healer… well… will try this anyway.

10 Likes

Very aggressive, that will cause problems for people.

2 Likes