⚔ [24 Oct, 2021] - 131st Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

Because of Rush, Jahangir + CB and costumed Gunnar charges in 6 tiles at +20 nodes. The extra speed also applies in Defense

1 Like

Day 1

O : 5-0

I try new attack style, “kill or be kill” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I use C Gunnar, C Ulmer, C Ulmer and Kvasir, Pixie/CB Kalini or C Belith, Shrubbear. Pixie is used against slayer. CB Kalini is used against defense with many sniper or Bjorn. Shrubbear is used against defense with many AoE damage dealer. C Gunnar + C Ulmer + C Ulmer is very powerful and charge in 6 tile !!!. If you can’t get tile, you will lose no matter what team you use. This team will almost guarantee win with 6 blue tile and you will have 2 slot for supporter that can make you survive longer. That is why I think this is the best choice for attack team :slightly_smiling_face:

D : 0-0

3 Likes

This is an interesting question. Not that I have an answer, just a related question.

Which special skill will be cast by heroes with the “Magic” mana speed options by the AI playing defense?

It wd be great if Dölgöön always cast the 2nd special.

1 Like

I’ve gone with this

and @SamMe gets the credit if my defence holds up for hyping Bauchan so much that I levelled and emblemed him for this event.

2 Likes

First match was against a 3167 TP team and that was the lowest of the day. 2 teams above 3300 TP. This is going to be a fun tournament :grin:

Went 3-2 all 5 matches, switching between 3 Greens vs Blue tanks, and 3 Purples vs the rest. Base team was 2 Maeves, a Noril, and Belith with costume bonus. The last spot was between a 2nd Noril and cBalthazar. Has worked pretty well so far with no bad boards. Hope that continues.

Defense is 1-0 but will be challenged I’m sure

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

It’s random. The only time you can be sure he will fire is when his HP is low and the AI thinks he will be killed soon.

So I am expecting this to be the reverse of my normal tournament outings. I am usually struggling to keep in a tier whilst worrying about losing spots due to a bad defence.

This time my defence I think should do OK, but I will continue to feel my lack of levelled 3s to give options to use in attack.

Defence sitting A grade. 3 times tested, 3 times won.

Attacks sitting 4 and 1 currently. The lack of a maxed cleanser or debuffer has really been felt and all my wins could easily have been losses. If I’m still in on Thursday it will be a miracle. Pixie has been killing me.

Attack team used in wins was Nordri, Gato, Grevle, Kvasir and Maeve.

3 Likes

Today was the day of rainbow or almost rainbow attacks… It was quite fun and successful: Grevle, c.Hawkmoon, both slayers and rotating 5th. This team have a lot of healing - survived the punch of pretty angry Sudri. Will see how it will do in days to come. :slight_smile:

Defence 0-0, hope it can earn few more points. :crossed_fingers::rofl:

5 Likes

That’s too bad. Thanks for the info.

¿Random enemies?.. sorry for him

2 Likes

Day 2

O : 5-0 (10-0)

6 tile is very effective. I use C Gunnar, C Ulmer, C Ulmer, Kvasir, Pixie in all attack. The board is pretty good today. If there are at least 6 blue tile, I will win. The attack today look like 3* version of this video :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

D : 1-0

Almost suffer from @Slobix effect again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Not sure why there is only 1 attack in day 1. I think I have to max 15 all my 2* troop if I need more attack :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

4-1 on Day 2. The one loss was against a double Poppy S4 team. Killed the Vollermork tank and one Poppy but Gramps brought her back. The other 4 matches were not a problem with my Slayer-heavy attack.

In defense, ended Day 1 with a lucky 1-0 score. Currently 3-1 but not enough attacks to say whether it is good or bad

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 1-0 (A) 2788 900 3688
2 9-1 3-1 (A) 6022 6022

Good luck everyone

4 Likes

Lost two today after winning all five yesterday. Not surprised as I’m facing 5 limit broken heroes and double slayers every battle.

Defence has gone 3-4 so far

3 Likes

I am happy to see my tournament defense work well thanks to JekylandHide, first time I see myself on youtube !! I am Jamir on the video

6 Likes

Carrying on from yesterday defence now has 6 wins and 1 loss.

Went 3 and 2 in attack, including a loss to an all healer team with Kailani flank as I couldn’t debuff due to my lack of depth. Looks like my prediction will be spot on and I’ll be out be Thursday with an A grade defence. Thems the breaks. Over next while just need to work on my 3* depth for attackers

4 Likes

32 position :star_struck:

5 Likes

My boards this week were unplayable on day 2 and 3.

Played 2-2-1 last two days with very bad results, 3-2 then 1-2 and out. I forgot when was the last time I played day 4 and 5. :rofl: It looks like this game is becoming more and more unplayable for me. :man_shrugging:t2:

Better luck for the rest of the crew. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Slayers are really strong in this format. My F2P alt was lucky enough to pull 2 Maeves and a Noril. Currently 14-1 in this tournament and 5-2 in Defense.

Attacking have been using 3G-2P Noril - Maeve - cIsshtak - Maeve - Belith+CB. Belith and Isshtak with 20 nodes charge in 6 tiles. The Slayers need 7 to begin but once they get enough stacks, it becomes 6 too

Won’t stay there at the end of the day but currently in top 100

5 Likes

Day 3

O : 3-2 (13-2)

Go with same tactic but I use CB Belith and Shrubbear in most attack because of enemy Sudri. The board is pretty bad today. I think all blue tile are in yesterday :joy:. Lose in 1st and 2nd attack. It is something like 3* version of this video :joy:

1st against this team : Like the video blue tile come too late. Even with Shrubbear’s taunt, they simply slash me to death :joy: At least, I can kill Gunnar.

2nd against this team : Very close battle but lose because of both enemy Poppy chain x4. I get 6 blue tile right after tank fire but the board dry up. Then enemy focus slash my CB Belith to death. Shrubbear tank Sudri, C Isshtak, and right-wing Poppy skill and die because of Poppy chain x4 and bypass. At the end, I have C Gunnar and C Ulmer left at about 400 hp and enemy Sudri and left-wing Poppy at about <80 hp but unwanted cascade trigger left-wing Poppy, she chain x4 and kill both my C Gunnar and C Ulmer :joy:

3rd and 5th attack is bad board. But enemy isn’t as great as 1st and 2nd attack. End up with lose 2-3 heroes with survivor at about 100-300 hp :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4th attack is average board. Passive tank fire but I also get good blue tile and still have some blue tile left, so no problem :slightly_smiling_face:

D : 6-2

Look like C Oberon is really good tank in very fast war. My LB C Oberon+20 deal 438 poison damage over 3 turn. I put Lv.15 2* attack troop on him. With bonus for defense team, his poison damage will be about 639 over 3 turn or 213 per turn. I think the will be very painful for 3* :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: However, slayer’s passive can reduce his DoT by 50%. So, multi-slayer team can take down my defense much easier :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I was using two of them… 2 greens, 2 reds and a purple Maeve… Although on Day 1 I saw a potential power of the slayers, after that the boards where all yellow and blue. :see_no_evil::rofl:

Nope, I took them. :rofl:

3 Likes