⚔ [24 Oct, 2021] - 131st Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

I would never thought that this def team gives me AAAAA… seriously…

Like 20 victories… top1% currently…

5 Likes

So today was for 5-0 too on attack. Defense added 3 wins and 1 loss for 9-4 total.

This was definitely weird tournament for me. Not every tourney you start with 2 losses at first day and E for defense only to win everything afterwards and ending with A on last two days of defense (hopefully). Yay? Now hoping all LBs won’t be 3* and one 5* would be nice.

3 Likes

20-4, rank 1229 at the time i logged off, so i’m very likely not going to buy back in for that last attack.
10-2 defense, B, A, A, A, currently A. Sudri, Maeve, Gunnar, Grevle, Sudri. all +20, all but the first Sudri 55, all with level 15 troops.

advanced attack metrics:

• 5-1 vs. Sudri. didn’t face any double Sudris, but went 4-1 against 55+20 Sudri.
  • 5-0 vs. Gunnar, including 4-0 vs. Gunnar in the tank position. 4-0 vs. 55+20 Gunnar, including 3-0 vs. LB Gunnar in the tank position
  • 2-0 vs. Kailani in the tank position
  • 2-1 vs. Dolgoon in the tank position.

as is usual during Rush, the starting board determines a lot. one of my losses was because i just couldn’t get that 7th tile for a couple of my heroes since we don’t have mana troops and are limited in the ways we can get mana bonuses. the other three, the game just said, “you’re losing this one.”

3 Likes

Position 701 :smiley:

6 Likes

4 3* aethers, 50 barbarian emblems, and a Reset Button
Not bad for Top 1% finish and a B rated defense.

3 Likes

Probably my highest ranking at a tournament yet. Attack 23-2 with the fire/ice team, defense first day E (only one attacked and it was a loss), all other days A:

5 Likes

Bummed i just lost my top1 at the end but the loot sure made up for it :grin: second time I got an red aether III from tournament loot.

4 Likes

Score : I am not gonna tell you (find me :smiling_imp:)

This probably be the first times that I get x3 Troop token from top 1% loot. Overall, the loot look pretty good :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, I see you fall out of the leader board :smiling_imp: (I fall to out of the leader board too but A defense bring me back to the leader board again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

5 Likes

Phá

3 Likes

Pretty good week with both accounts finishing with an identical 22-3 attack, 5A defense record. My alt won bragging rights though with a higher 169 final ranking vs 248 for my main :joy::joy::joy:

Rewards are pretty similar too.

The ETTs are perfectly timed for next month’s Ninja Tower.

Looks like many forum users ended up in top 1% this tournament. Good job! See you guys next week. Back to leveling up Wren for the buff booster

5 Likes

Defence stayed A each day ending me in top25% happy I have a working defence for this format going forward levelling Tyrum and costume now to give me the debuffer/ cleanser option I’m missing for my attacks.

Loot wise I got this

4 Likes

I bought back in…and … got my boots :face_with_thermometer:

2 ETT nice :+1:

3 Likes

Used lb maeve, noril, frosty and hawkmoon on all. Changed the last according to tank. Easy wins, lost one hero the last 2 days.

6 Likes

Great performance :+1: !

Congrats on your 1st place :1st_place_medal: :partying_face:

Congratulation :1st_place_medal:

I have a question about your defense. What is your final defense result ?

Went from 90% Day 1 to 65% last Day. I think it was matched against some great players the last days, at least I was matched against Tin that placed nr5 and won.

1 Like

emblems ok rest bad for top 30 :confused:

3 Likes

So did pretty well this time. Had to buy back in with 2 attacks left in day 4 and won out the rest of the way. Landed in the top 1%. Not bad for no breaks, no emblems.

Defense, which I poached from a post above, did well going 3-1, enough for B on day 1, then A each day after. That post turned out to be good advice to me. Say hi guys

4 Likes

I mean how many win and lose. I want to know have many attack you get.

In fact, the main reason that make you get rank 1 is “difficulty bonus” from attack. Rank 2 also have 25-0 on attack and AAAAA for defense but the thing that you get higher score is “difficulty bonus”. The “difficulty bonus” relate to opponent you get which relate to your “auto-fill team power”. The “auto-fill team power” relate to number of attack you get. That is why I ask you “What is your final defense result ?”. I want to know how many attack your defense get during 5 days. Is it 30+ ?

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

4 Likes