⚔ [24 May, 2020] - 57th Raid Tournament - 3*, Rush Attack, No Blue/ Ice

And for me, I am 13,363 and rank 10,660.
I should finish with an A Grade defense, I will need to lose about 2 or 3 matches to go to B, so I may still stay in the top 1%. I hope so.

1 Like

The same to me… monday was sad… tuesday… very sad… then… with only one life left… the resurrection to the 1%… incredible, but not the first time

1 Like

Suppose ~1.5 million players take part->
1% equals rank ~ 15.000
5 % equals rank ~ 75.000
10% equals rank ~ 150.000
25 % equals rank ~ 375.000
50 % equals rank ~ 750.000

@Classicalz this is just an estimate…sometimes top 1% the cut-off is at 14.300 sometimes is at 14.600 somtimes it is at 15.500.

Keep in mind ~15.000. That is what I do.

Pls moderators @Guvnor @zephyr1 put this to the FAQ…I am answering this every second week

2 Likes

**DAY 5 ~8 hrs left **
ATTAX
4W 1L
21W 4L
4TH loss on 25th attack…

DEFENSE
Attacked 2 more times total of 22
19W 3L/87% A grade
Screenshot_20200529-193539
OVERALL
Screenshot_20200529-193602
Lost my 4th on my last attack. That’s never happened to me before. No option to continue, so I’m kinda lucky in that regard. Last fight wasn’t close ( hence the 0) I had so many blue diamonds that it was over b4 it started.
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

2 Likes

I had an utter shocker from day 3 onwards and lost all interest :joy:

Lost many…defence finally fell from A rated yesterday so the streak was 17 days.

But I lost like 4 on the bounce over Day 4 and 5 and needed a 2nd buy in for 2 hits which was a hard pass. Stayed B rated so might creep in Top 5% but I doubt it.

Rush 3* get brutal real quick. Going up against 20 emblem Bauchans was like removing my eyes with a rusty potato peeler…

1 Like

Well, you may still have to answer this, but not a bad idea. Check this out.

4 Likes

Tyvm for that. I refreshed and went 4-1 today, around rank 5k, comfortably in the top 1% I think. Quite happy with that, only a few emblems on 3*s, and only been playing 4 months.

Edit: For anyone curious, my defense was Jahangir, Costume Azar, Costume Hawkmoon +6, Namahage, Kvasir +6. Defense went 11-2. Went 20-5 on attacks, definitely had some luck there, way too many emblems on some squads.

1 Like

Day 5 of the tournament results.

ATTACK
19W - 4L
It was not easy battling all the emblemed teams with TP 2800-2900… a total of 16 of them. Especially when all my 3* heroes got no emblems. :crazy_face:
Did not spend gems to continue since the last lost fight was on day 5.

DEFENSE
My team held up fantastically. :blush:
Had been attacked only 10 times.
10 W - 0L

So as a result, I still made it in the 1%.
Fun tournament. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Although only 18:7 in attack, no loss to zero; defense went 12:2 (B,A,A,A,A).
Nice yield. Hope you also received good stuff👍

8 Likes

Ended in top 10%. I got a sturdy shield. Happy about it.

1 Like

Rubbish loot kinda caps this off as a tournament I want to forget…Chainmail…kick a man when he’s down :joy:

2 Likes

Day 5 and final

Lost the last attack with big 0…otherwise I am happy

5 Likes

Dropped to B defense on day 3 and stayed there, struck out my first attack on day 4, and wound up top 25% with a score of 8434.

At least I got a pair of fine gloves out of the deal.

I refuse to spend gems on extending the tournament after striking out.

3 Likes

REWARDS
Defenitely very happy with the results of the tournament-

Screenshot_20200530-061716
No mats but I’ll take the ett eht and vahalla coins and see what happens
-Hope E1 gets good loot
See Ya’s for the 4* no ice bloody battle (I think…)

5 Likes

Used Mnesseus (9) Gill-Ra (3) Bauchan (20) Kvasir (13) Jahangir (12)
7 wins, 1 loss, A rank from day 1 till end.

Final score over 14k, top 1%, mostly using 3-2 with variations of red-yellow / red-purple (heroes like kvasir, melia, bauckan, hawkmoon, gill-ra, tyrum, bane, jahangir on those attacks)

The defenses that I lost this time, that were tough to beat:
-Kailani(19) Oberon(18) Jahangir(18) Carver(11) Vlad(10)
-Ei-dunn Isshtak(14) Kvasir Balthazar Bane(18)
-Ei-dunn(2) By-ulf(2) Kvasir(14) Bjorn(2) Nashgar(2)
-Carver Azar(4) Bauchan(20) Hawkmoon Muggy
-Arman(16) Hawkmoon(9) Oberon(7) Pixie(3) Belith(3)

Out of these would point out the Kvasir centered defenses, he really seems to work well in middle. Obviously everyone already knew Bauchan would be strong here but Kvasir could be a surprise to some.

Green tanks didn’t work well at all here at least vs my teams, even the ones who could be considered as good like Shrubbear or By-ulf, even many emblems weren’t enough as we could stack red. Also single target snipers regardless of color were a bad choice.

End rewards kind of ok, some summon tokens and 30 druid emblems, were worth the one 75 gem re-buy I used in my opinion.

2 Likes

These 2 defenses are highly emblemed but team setup was bad luckily :slight_smile:
From my own experience single target snipers as tanks didn’t work well at all, all of my losses were vs multi hit tanks - Jahangir, 1x unlucky vs Oberon, Bauchan (ofc, who else) and 2x (!) Kvasir. Others I managed to win even with not very lucky boards.

1 Like

I ended in the top 5%.

The rewards were very bad. Only good thing were the wizard emblems that im storing for JF

1 Like

Final rank and rewards:

Defense team used:

Defense team performance:

• Wins: 2,
  • Loss: 0,
  • Grades: A, A, A, A, A.
6 Likes

Despite my horrible start to this tournament, I was still able to finish in the top 1%. I had chosen an attack team that I thought would work well, but after 4 losses and a continue I decided to attack with my defense team. That worked out well and I only lost 1 more fight using that red team. A on defense with 5 wins, 3 losses and 20 wins on attack with 5 losses.

Edit: oh and somehow Bauchan’s troop actually got switched to a lvl 1 troop (love it when that happens)

5 Likes

Final Result

Defense: C.Hawkmoon - Ei-Dunn - Bauchan - Jahangir - Arman
ATK: 17-8
DEF: 3-0 (Grade A) :+1:

Reward

Compass is great for balancing glove.

4 Likes