⚔ [24 May, 2020] - 57th Raid Tournament - 3*, Rush Attack, No Blue/ Ice

I’ve been attacked 15 times so far - my defense has won 11.

2 Likes

I do 3-2 with 3 red and 2 against their second colour so if they brong xxx 2 dark i go 3 red 2 yellow.

2 Likes

Wow today was literally the most shocking I have ever experienced in Tournaments.
I lost all 4 lives today.
I went 1-4

I decided to do a 3x Purple 2x Red team for attacking, usually I do 3x Yellow 2x Purple, or 3x Purple 2x Yellow, depending how many yellow/purple the enemy has. Well, never again am I using red and purple. I had no colours to match, they got set off their specials many times each and I got slaughtered in EVERY match I lost. I think only ONE match I managed to kill 1 hero…

Out of a possibly 25 kills, I killed 6. I won’t buy in to this tournament.
Defense is 1-1 so far.

On ofense i went

4 victories and 1 lose yesterday

today i went

5-0

I usually stack 3 reds and two purples or yellow depending on what heroes my foe has.

My defense is not doing so good. It has a B
From 7 attacks i lost 3. But its ok i usually dont emblem 3*

2 Likes

Day 2

Plans got a bit stuck today…did not change my offense team…2 times it would have been better to go for 3 reds instead of 2…so lost 2

8 : 2

Defence went down to 3:3 at scoring time right now it is

4 : 3 B B

Lurking at A…wow really long ago since I had A defence…dunno why to struggle.

Keep it going

2 Likes

Yesterday 4-1, lost the first match with a bad board (yellow/purple against 5 reds):

That bauchan flank was brutal; when I finally managed to charge, he removed the mana. I think janangir fired trice…

Today went 5-0, no really bad boards, and less hard teams.
Last one had this composition:

Went red/yellow, pumped hawkmoon full with offcolours, she heals nothing, and I have a good board to continue with.

Defense ended up with my last proposal:

Mainly the reasoning is chochins manaslow and high defense, and Bjorn’s bonus damage on the expected yellows.

Yesterday did 3-2 (A), today 0-1 to B (so far),

2 Likes

8-2 defence
2-4 offence

2 Likes

DAY 2 ~7 HRS LEFT
ATTAX
5W-0L
8W 2L SO FAR

DEFENSE
Attacked 4 more times for a total of 13
11W 2L

OVERALL
Screenshot_20200526-200303
Hoping my defense grade can put me into top 1% for the end of day 2/start of day 3.
EDIT- Used this team on all 5 attax
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah rush tourneys is the only time where 2-1-1-1 is preferred. Day 1 I lost 2 matches, and both match I went 3-2 red-purple and the opening board just SUCKED. One started me with about 20 blue tiles on the board, and the other gave me a green diamond against a red center and flank. -_-

The latter I actually did manage to knock out the tank and one of he flanks, but I kept thinking had I brought Belith, I could’ve charged her up right away and the match might’ve progressed very differently. Never again 3-2 for rush tourneys, risk is just too high.

3 Likes

I’ll never understand how this keeps happening to me… almost the end of day 2 no defenses. Not a single attack…

2 Likes

I had no attacks yesterday, but now I’ve been attacked 5 times as of today. I don’t know what adjustments they need to make, but it seems that however they determine opponent matching, they should figure out a better way to at least get SOME attacks on everyone.

Unless we’re just seeing this because enough people join tournaments and then DON’T attack anyone at all? They just join to get the minimal loot from doing nothing? I don’t know.

Anyway… general update, I’m up to 8-2 on attacks after going 5-0 on the first day, and I’m now 4-1 on defense. Grade C for my 0-0 first day, but now up to Grade A on defense, fortunately.

Good gaming!

2 Likes

I’m doing good so far. Undefeated offense and defense. Only been attacked twice (expected for 3* as I have no emblems). Current rank 378.

4 Likes

Rush tournaments are probably my favorites . :blush:
Day two, here are my results so far:

ATTACK
10W - 0L

DEFENSE
My defense team has no emblems , but it has been doing a great job so far.
My team:

6W - 0L

Current rank 430. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Went 2-1-1-1 for every single battle today and managed 5-0 on offense despite one particularly bad board which led to 2 heroes being killed early in the match. Clearly stacking is NOT the way to go in a 3* rush tourney since 3* are so squishy and there’s no coming back from a bad opening if you picked the wrong colors.

Also, very glad I power leveled Tyrum and his costume before the tourney, that cleanse is indispensable since every other team I’ve faced features a Jahangir. And if not Jahangir, it’s Chochin or Oberon. Really helps that Tyrum has ridiculously high HP with the costume bonus (446 def, 933 HP for the costume) so he stays alive longer to help cleanse the team.

2 Likes

Magnifique great minds think alike

I’m at 12 win 1 loss

2 Likes

4-1 today on attacks, still hanging in there with 3 losses total. I’ve found my best attack team has been Hawkmoon, Bauchan, Shrubbear, Kvasir, Pixie. It’s especially fun seeing Shrubbear catch Jahangir’s fireballs and “shrub it off” heh heh. :wink:

Defense is now up to 4-2 so far today… just one attack since being 4-1 yesterday (and 0-0 Monday).

Good gaming!

2 Likes

Wow, my defense is really popular. It’s day 3 and I’ve been attacked 29 times. Never ever was my defense in battle that much, it’s usually between 7-15 attacks for the whole tournament. At least for now, those guys are holding steady. Only 6 defeats. I hope they can keep me in A, that would be a first for me, too :grin:

1 Like

WOW

Who needs Bauchan? Apparently not me :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ok so I don’t know if this is happening on purpose and it knows I am a sucker but…
Despite me going 1-4 yesterday, my defense if 5-1… so I decided to buy in and guess what? 3-2 on Offense… This time, I had LOTS of red tiles, despite having none yesterday when I needed them!

2 Likes

First 3 attacks went good. 4rd board had a bauchan and a poor start, no recovery from that 0. Last board had cutter+20, but my 3 reds failed to kill him before charging, were cut and then demolished… So 3-2. (12-3 total).

Manacontrol is very strong in defense, as all my loses where against manacontrollers.

Defense 2-2 today, at B total.

2 Likes