[24/30] Valhalla Uprising: Several Open Spots! [24/30]

VMed
[27/30] 3 Open Spots! Small groups welcome!

VMedGreen

VMedBlue

VMedViolet
[26/30] 4 Open Spots! Small groups welcome!

VMedRed

Looking for a new alliance. What I read in your intro appeals, but I have a couple questions. How do you feel about paying/not paying? Do you promote equal access to Titans?

A little about me. Level 54, usually 2100-2300 cups. My 6v war teams range from 4047 to 3112. I’m generally active about twice per day and make a point to opt out of wars if I won’t be available, though that doesn’t happen often. I started out in a completely inactive alliance which appealed to me at the time because I wasn’t interested in chatting, but got recruited into a trio of alliances, learned a lot and met some really cool people. I’ve struggled with decision to leave, but even though I get along really well with almost all of the people I’ve interacted with I have come to the conclusion that I’m never going to be on the same page with the ultimate leader. I’m a huge advocate of being a supportive team player and would rather sacrifice some of my Titan flags to give another member the chance to hit, though that’s mostly related to a specific strategy my current alliance uses. I would like to find a new home and don’t want to bounce around, so will seriously consider before leaving and it would be after current war. If you think I might be a good fit for your alliance please let me know.

We have all sorts of players here. F2P , C2P, and heavy hitters. There is never any pressure to swipe credit cards. Also, Titans are typically an equal split … If we see that elusive RARE titan … we do try to smash him with a flask or two to make sure he goes down! :slight_smile:

You do sound like you would fit right in with our crew! We have several openings and looking to fill back up soon. If/when you join, feel free to ask for a discord link!

Sounds good. I’ll finish out this war with my current alliance and then come your way!

VMedOran
[25/30] 5 Open Spots! Small groups welcome!

VMed

VMedGreen

VMedBlue

VMedViolet

VMedRed

VMedOran

VMed

VMedGreen

Merry Christmas!! Open Seats available!

VMedBlue
** Open Seats available! **

VMedViolet
Happy New Year!! Open Seats available!

VMedRed

** Open Seats available! **