⚔ [23 Aug, 2020] - 70th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, No Ice/ Blue

Yea … that’s my thinking/experience, also.

Plus, minion eaters at vfast will have a field day.

1 Like

Woe betide anyone who doesn’t think their team selection through properly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d stick with JF… Protection against defensive debuffs is useful - only way around it is to bring dispel, which is purple or green, no-one is bringing greens and stacked darks will struggle to wipe Killhare.
And his short duration DoT is well suited to vfast.

I’d maybe rethink Kage, though - he sucks at wing fullstop, he’s a flank if anything on defence.

2 Likes

@Gregor.Jax

Put another red in there instead of Kage, maybe Az, Zim or …

1 Like

Thanks @Olmor and also @BubblesUK. Best i got is a Marj +7. The rest are another Marj, a Grazul, the aforementioned Santa, and PiB. :sweat_smile:

Good point on Kage; will rethink.

Thank you @BubblesUK so much. Really bummer having limited resources and zero synergy. No I don’t have Telluria. No other 5* green. Got Caedmon but he does not do well.

I expect to be done by end of second day anyway.

Again my thanks. Will think on these principles and hope to do better in the next millennium when I may get some better heroes.

:smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Santa is an A+ on rushs.
Health is strong on rushs.
I’d swap in Puss I think.
HoT and direct heal combo. :+1:

2 Likes

And PiB buffs attack. Kinda too dependent on Killhare to do damage though.

Leaning more towards Santa. Minions are quasi health, plus he’s meaty with lotsa useful skills. Just dont have a second L11 red mana troop.

Take a crit for JF if you have one.
More important on att anyway.

1 Like

Probably this, alby and lotl turned out to be good team in rush, but a little concerned as they burn like straw…

2 Likes

This could be fun. Not sure whether to put Santa or Elena front and center. I also have an Anzogh+2, but I’ve never found him very useful. I’d rather have a sniper and don’t want to use Joon, because I already have Vivica.

Maybe Vivica - Santa - Elena - Anzogh - Mother North?

I would probably go Santa tank & elena flank.

Then move MONO to left wing.

So: MoNo - Elena - Santa - Vivica - Sartana

1 Like

Ooo yes, finally I get to try out my Alfrike in a rush tournament! And there’s a place for Gullinbursti - my latest love, as well! This is my team … a hefty dose of three types of healers with a buff/damage edge, paired with the deadly dark diva duo - Sesh and freaky lady. (RNG please please give me a second 4* purple troop tyvm!)

After setting this, I realise I have no Reds in a no blue tourney :woman_facepalming:t2: My top reds are no costume Elena, Noor and BT+18. Not sure how I could fit them in my yurple-keep-Alfrike-alive-and-world-domination plan :confused:

2 Likes

Thanks, Guvnor. Would you go with a Domitia+1 or Sartana?

My present plan.

1 Like

Sartana :slight_smile:

Any reason why you have the weaker troops on Tank?

I think Wilbur + Sumle combo will shine in this tournament as defense. No weak color and Sumle is very fast. Watch the enemy die like flies.

Don’t worry guys, I got this one. :rofl: 90%+ defense win rate incoming.

2 Likes

Going like this most probably- still considering putting JF 18 instead of Grazul or maybe Mits 7

2 Likes