23-9 Superstats

Maybe a legend for us slower folk

1 Like

If it’s two words, might want a space between. (Is there enough space to give three letters for each word, with a space or dash between? Orchichalcum Nugget might be easier to place as Ori-Nug” than “Ornu”)

You know we appreciate you! We just want your chart as accessible as possible for other players. :wink:

1 Like

thanks for the great work done !!!

1 Like

Why did you choose 23-9 over 23-11? I like farming 23-11 because it is so fast and the loot drop have been good to me.

In 23-11 I have to use battle items. In 23-9 I don’t have to.

Do you have some app to register this datas?
Or is it all manually?

I do it manually, every day, every stage. Got more than 1000 runs documented in all stages. I also record everything else like mystic vision, all chests, all quests etc.

1 Like

Wow o.o very very efficient :smiley: where are you from, brother? (or sister?)

Czech republic, I am a brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, very nice! Sicily, Italy (:

@Pois1: Thank you very much ! This is much appreciated!

Saw the version 1.12 patch notes. Which would you recommend for loot tickets.

You can spent them for 23.11 or wait for season 2…

1 Like

So far actually 23-9 is slightly better than 23-11.
The difference is that the maximum number of rolls is 1 higher in 23-11 (18 rolls).
These stages have the highest chance for heroes, 23-9 (63%) and 23-11 (60%).
23-11 is terrible for troops (only 9%) compared to 23-9 (17%).
Recruits and resources are almost precisely equal.
And according to my experience 23-11 is the best stage for Tall Boots (11%) in the whole game.

I thought about the Loot Tickets a lot. I will definitely save all of these for later.
What if there is a stage in Season 2 which is better than anything we know from Season 1 huh?

4 Likes

@Pois1, I’m always ready to re-think my farming strategy. Since I haven’t completed 23-3 yet, farming 23-9 or 23-11 are clearly out of the question until I build my team a bit more and finish season one. But what you are looking for seems different than what I’m looking for.

My priorities, in order:

1. Filling a monster or elemental chest if I have one open. (I accelelerate and try for 3/day)
  2. Getting plenty of recruits, so my TC11 bank is building up, not running dry.
  3. Getting better XP / Food / Iron, 'tho these seem a bit marginal; food/iron is tiny compared to my farms/mines, and leveling myself (not my heroes) seems to be giving relatively minor improvements as I approach level 30.
  4. Finding useful items that I run out of. Right now, that is swords and backpacks for TC1&2, and metal ore for crafting banners and axes.

I’m starting to upgrade my forge to new levels, and will burn through my stockpile of 3*/4* crafting ingredients eventually, and need to revisit for that reason.

I always considered finding feeder heroes and troops a “bonus” and never thought about where they were distributed. I also noticed reliable looking data on it besides yours.

That seems like a resource worth paying attention to for farming, if it isn’t totally random.

Anyhow, I end up farming 8-7 (good enough monster count for me to get 100 on one set of flags, excellent recruit count) and 12-9 (Better XP, better crafting items, decent recruits) most of the time, occasionally 15-9 (metal ore), unless I’m doing a valuable quest, or an event. As I was leveling up and was capable of farming in province 20, I did so…until I started running out of recruits, and went back to lower levels.

You appear to be doing things quite differently, and I’m wondering why.

I’m also wondering if things like the best stage for tall boots is a the result of randomness, or if the game designers did it intentionally. (Not that I can currently imagine a need to farm for tall boots!)

Which part do you see him doing differently, BWH?

Just wondering as I have not viewed the work yet.

I was just describing the difference between 23-9 and 23-11 that is all.
I am not farming this stage at all. I did 100 runs to see what it gives.
This is not about farming strategy, farm wherever you want…
I plan to do 100 runs in every stage 1-1 included.

Ahhhh, research…have you found useful or new ideas where to farm in all your data?

I am mainly focused on troop chances in every stage because I will never have enough troops for training and other thing is I really like doing it :-).

Subject
Loot tickets and 1.23-xx

==Background==

I was using my loot tickets on 1.23-11 to do the leveling trick ( see notes ), and afterwards I noticed my Wanted Monster mission chest was at 30 ( 3 monsters per loot ticket ).

So I compared 1.23-7 to 9 for recruits & mob waves

==Recruits==

It looks like 1.23-9 is decent for recruits while using the leveling trick for XP, food, iron, and ingredients.

While 1.23-8 gives 3-5 more mobs, but sacrifices ~4 recruits per ticket.

Data
1.23-7 x5 loot tickets= 46 recruits ( ~9 per ticket ) & 3 mob waves
1.23-8 x5 loot tickets= 32 recruits ( ~6 per ticket ) & 4 mob waves
1.23-9 x5 loot tickets= 53 recruits ( ~10 per ticket ) & 3 mob waves

==Notes==