⚔ [22nd Nov, 2020] - 83rd Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Fire/ Red

That’s actually it @rho. I want to test Alfrike as my replacement tank instead of Telluria. I plan to test out Alfrike and Frigg. Thus, my Rogue and Wizard emblems are saved for those two. If I don’t decide to use Alfrike as my tank after testing her out, I’ll pull the emblems off her since I would only use her sparingly otherwise.

Looks like u went sword path instead, and I went shield path ( mostly ) at least according to this guide

I kinda like the way that your Almur looks a little better. He does look more well rounded. I think I did what I did because he’s “only” hitting @ 150% damage which doesn’t seem like a lot to me.
Idk :thinking: tho cuz my def is only 55 points higher than yours vs 49 points lower on attax… it’s weird how that works out. It had to be a split on one of the %def or %att nodes. Sorcerer’s have an odd emblem tree to me lol.
–After taking a quick look at his tree, If I had to guess, I’d say it was @ node 7 you went right for the CRIT and ATT, when I went left, and then @ node 19 you went left +%ATTvs my +%DEF.

Btw thanks E1 for their input today. Definitely feelin the love!!!. I’ll have my final product soon

That’s correct. I use him heavily against titans, so I thought a bit more tile dmg and crit chance would be of some use there. But he’s a very solid hero anyway, so I don’t see much difference there. :blush:

1 Like

Day 1: Awful start for me: 3-2

May green-yellow combo didn’t work well, and boards were not favourable at all. Skittleskul tank fired two times before I could make some matches and gain mana. Of course, it was too late. Had success with green-purple though, with Almur, Caedmon, Hansel, c.Tiburtus and the Cat. Mist and Jackal were not of much help today.

Defence is being slaughtered too. 0-2 atm.

5 Likes

Day 1:
Offense: 5-0
Defense: 0-0 (so far)

4 Likes

I just faced a team with cMelendor. His skill went off and the rest of his team started healing as per normal.
I thought this was a no healing tournament. Can anyone explain what I’m missing here?

1 Like

Do you have pictures or video?
We cannot help you, you will need to open a ticket because if this is the case then that is a bug.

2 Likes

My team:

It’s still early in the tournament, but I’m 2/2 on defense so far.

4 Likes

The animation can be confusing. Team is buffed, but at the start of the turn they each (should) heal for 0 points.

1 Like

Ok maybe that’s it. I was pretty sure I saw them healing, and also when cRigard fired in another battle. I will look again and see if it happens for sure…

1 Like

Day 1

Already lost 2…went 3x green always.

3:2

Decided to go with Peters in the end instead of Skittles…one victory

1:0 A

We will see…

4 Likes

Day 1

I have been raiding with these two teams.

I think that the 3-2 approach is versatile enough to adjust to the enemy. Just wait that you dont get an awful board.

I went 5w-0L with those teams in the first day. Lets hope for another good day tomorrow. Its not an easy tournament at all.

Regarding my defense team it wasnt attacked yet

5 Likes

Well, I used similar teams today… The same green heros, Jackal instead of Chao, and Cheshire Cat instead of Proteus (I don’t have him). Purples won, but yellows… Just no tiles. :man_shrugging:t2:
It’s annoying when you have 4 fast heros and 1 vert fast, and just can’t find enough matches to actually do some dmg. Hope it will not happen to you, and to me tomorrow! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Yes, boards sometimes can be a real pain. Im sure that tomorrow will be a better day for you. The game tends to balance things(there are high chances that all of us will have at least 1 bad tournament day )

1 Like

I started off with a Yellow / Green combination of heroes, they were “ok” tiles and I won.
I switch to Green/Purple, the very first match I had about half of the board full of yellows! I only managed to win that I think because of the amazing Wu Kong on their side, it made them miss a few specials woohoo lol

2 Likes

my almur tank stays strong 6:2 for my def on first day and 5:0 attacks going 3 green 2 yellows or 2 dark

3 Likes

5:0 Attack.
Used Jackal+20, Hensel, Buddy +9, Caedmon©, Jackal in 4 cases. Once swap Caedmon to Sapphire +18.
1:2 def. (D)

4 Likes

No challenges so far.

5-0
I used a combo of CTiburtus, CRigard, Jabbar, Gretel+18, Triton+19, Sonya+18, Li Xiu+18, Skittles+8, Chao+1, Gadeirus+1, and Brynhild+19 depending on the opponent.

4 Likes

Day one is acceptable :slight_smile:

Defense team:

Now just to pull off the same in the next four days…

3 Likes

Cookie Settings