⚔ [22 May 2022] - 161th Raid Tournament - 3* Buff Booster, All Elements

Or

I also have jarif (S5 blue), but just started leveling him.

1 Like

I think people will use Tyrum and one mire purple for example Balthazar and 3 Greens, Brieene Costume, maybe Bellith and maybe Carver. :grin:

I don’t know. I never put healers on wings cause they don’t get to heal anyone on the wings. Nobody is left when you get to them. :grin: I put fast snipers on the wing, one healer on the left flank, Bauchan on center and some AoE like Melia on right flank. fast/avg(or fast)/avg(maybe slow)/avg(or fast)/fast. That’s my opinion. Ofc if you put 20 emblems, lb you can put anythig everywhere but that’s not logic. :joy:

2 Likes

Regenbogen ist meist besser

Thanks for the feedback! My options are still somewhat limited, I’m afraid. I don’t have any other 3* AoE yet (well, not levelled, I do have Ulmer and Carver).

Perhaps switching Grevle and Maeve would be an improvement? I could also maybe switch Pixie for Balthazar or Namahage, though they’re not emblemed?

I would do something like this: Maeve/Grevle/Gunnar/Bauchan/Bane if you have him. I don’t know how much does it impact on defence if you have only one hero emblemd and the rest of them are not. I don’t think that much, so it doesn’t matter if one is emblemd or none. Maybe if it’s Gunnar cause he’s a tank, but maybe. :smiley:

Thanks, I’ll give that a shot! I do have the original one and only Bane, lol, I forgot about him there for a moment when thinking about fast snipers. :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Tyrum won‘t help because Belith C makes buffs undispellable. So the plan :wink:

Okay, but she’s not the tank so tiles won’t be dumped in her. :smiley: That’s just my opinion. Do as you wish :smiley:

I´m going with Bauchan as tank too :heart_eyes: But I do not know what I will flank and wing yet. :thinking: Costumed Belith looks superb. Maybe a few fast snipers, like Valen, I do like him. Or Mnesseus. I´ll have to ponder.

I always find it hard, these All Element tournaments. Still, sometimes ones defense gets attacked just a few times and then it´s hardly worth all the pondering :sweat_smile:

Good luck, finally a 3* tournament indeed :partying_face:

2 Likes

Let try this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

First draft …

2 Likes

I’m going to try this team. First time for everything

3 Likes

Hoping for a little luck from my fast wings this week, one of which dispels buffs.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Sudri always scares because of his potential to wipe the floor with me, esp since I wouldn’t bring red against a blue tank.

1 Like

I wish I had Aqeela leveled for this week…but I don’t. I will look forward to hearing how she does for you all while trying to avoid singing songs from “Aladdin” every time I read her special!

2 Likes

No new heroes here either, but hoping this will help me last for a few days at least :pray: :sweat_smile:

Good luck to all :slight_smile: :four_leaf_clover:

billede

5 Likes

Monday and doing well. Been working on my 3 stars little by little. For some reason people had 3-2 stacks on defense which made it easier to select a 3-2 Offense. Almost lost my 4th match, but pulled through! Haven’t ran into anyone crazy.
Day 1 5-0 O, 2-0 D A.

5 Likes

Got a couple of new Dunes heroes (Rekhetre and Aqeela) and Atlantis costumes (cMelia and cMnesseus) since the last 3* tournament, so this week will be for testing them out.

First match was against a Jarvur tank flanked by Poppy and Sudri so went 3 Dark Maeve - Aqeela - Maeve + cBelith - Noril. Sudri fired but Aqeela’s dodge saved both Maeves and they finished the match.

Next 2 were against Treevil tanks, so tried out a new 4 Holy stack with cMelia - Rekhetre - Kvasir - Aqeela - Poppy. Got just enough Yellow tiles to win those too. It was effective enough even with no emblems for cMelia that I won the next one against a Kornel tank with the same lineup.

Last match was against a Sally - Treevil team.

Went back to 3-2 (Rekhetre - Maeve - Aqeela - Maeve - Poppy). Board was bad enough that Sally fired twice before I could kill her with tiles.

Defense is 0-1, but still early

The 2 S5s are fun to use, and I love the animation when Rekhetre’s passive pops off :grin:

Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

Day 1:

O: 3-2
D: 2-2

omg, i joined the tournament and then forgot to go back and set a defense! oops! this is what it ended up being:

could be worse, i guess. :man_shrugging:

the funny thing about 3* tournaments is that while i have a ton of 3* heroes maxed, i have very few limit broken or emblemed. that’s pretty much it right there for LBs and high emblems. :point_up:

but i guess it’s doing ok. As good as my offense anyway. which suffered greatly due to some terrible board luck today. i mostly went 3-2 or 3-1-1 stacked against the tank and almost got a zero in one because i couldn’t get any matches to charge anyone! finally some yellow tiles arrived and i took out the treevil tank before he fired, but i was basically toast already anyway.

not an auspicious start to the week. :laughing: currently in 25% with 1831 points, rank 177382.

i hope you all have better luck than i did today! :shamrock:

7 Likes