⚔ [21 Mar, 2021] - 100th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Purple/ Dark

Hm, intresting… i would like to stick to Kailani tank… who should replace Kvasir? Bane? Pixie? Or Ganju?

The bees are powerful so I do not know who could offer more damage than the bee-guy…

1 Like

I would move Sudri to flank… such way the attacker has to get rid of the red tiles ASAP or get a huge smack! And also keep Grevle as far from sudri as possible… (in case the attacker brings reds…)

1 Like

Thanks, that’s true, a green flank with surdri is probably not the best idea. Will change them. :+1:

2 Likes

This will be my defense. Just like last tourney, I’m going with my first gut instinct. Last time it paid off.

So I hope for the best. I’m a bit scared in of this rush format. No C Renfeld to save my butt. I’m quite sure I will struggle more this time. Good luck everyone!

EDIT: I could put in Sudri instead of Jahangir, but since purple is not allowed, I value status ailments more. I dont think there are any cleansers available without purple?

4 Likes

Kvasir is excellent hero! But remember, this is vf tourney, so bees are weaker in comparison to normal tourneys…

If you really wish to stick to yellow i would go Pixie over Kvasir. Mana will be always full, so Pixie can do alot.

If you still wish to go with Kvasir, I would switch then positions with Kailani… You have to go first with bees otherwise you get beet by enemy Kvasir and tank position is fastest :wink:

2 Likes

I wanted to add Kvasir only to force the attacker to bring his own Kvasir or be stinged to death! :rofl:

But i see your point about being a bit passive… so Pixie will see some action…

2 Likes

I like your squad of heros for this no purple Rush starting tomorrow Monday March 22, 2021

If my golden 3* heros were ready
Kailiani
Costume Dawa
Melia

I would place them in w/ Kvazir
& likely Gunnar

Alas, not leveled up yet :yum:
& my Kavazir only w 8 emblems, yikes ik :eyes:

Your team looks strong to me! :star:
@Cerevan_the_Omni gj! :clap::clap:

I’m still debating the soon upon us no purple 3*
Gunnar though is certain… lol

In a year’s time my roster will be strengthened
:sun_behind_small_cloud:

1 Like

… true
With fast mana to all heroes
Kav is reduced by margins since his success depends on the minions he sends out

Good point! :stars:

No to all of these… you need to use heroes with NO emblems to give me a fighting chance :laughing:

2 Likes

Second draft…

What do you think?

Unfortunately no emblems left for Pixie… (Rigarsd have all of them lol)

4 Likes

I would just put Grevle on the left flank and switch with Surdri but thats again situational…But it might work better how it is, since you got a tank who holds everyone alive for longer :slight_smile:

Now you invite blue and red, where before with Grevle (flank), you would invite green and red.

And I would use normal Ulmer for def down, since Grevle already buffs attack.

3 Likes

Good point about Ulmer, thanks! I appreciate your help!

1 Like

Iam gonna try with this one.

Just curious how annoying will be that defence :wink:

1 Like

My final verdict: opted for Kvasir tank followed by Bauchan and Ulmer as flanks. Tank is a bit passive, but flanks put some pressure on the attacker. Grevle just in case, Sudri for the finish. :slight_smile:

Good luck, this tourney should be fun and frustrating at the same time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It will never be fun when only Kvasir for me is +18 lol.
But frustrating that is for sure.

2 Likes

I’m not sure but first glance
Maybe

2 green 3*
2 red 3*
1 blue 3*

Perhaps in this order;
Bauchan :heart: WING
Costumed Carver :green_heart: FLANK
Gunnar :blue_heart: TANK
Belith :green_heart: FLANK
Sudri :heart: WING

Maaaaaaaybeeeee :honeybee:

1 Like

No non-purple cleansers, but Jahangir’s DoT damage even for 3* level HP is still quite negligible.

Take it from me when I say I haaaaaaaaaate facing Sudri, don’t clear enough red tiles in time and he could kill half your team in one go. Let him fire twice and it’s 100% game over.

Ulmer and Sudri flanks maybe? If Sudri fires after Ulmer, the attacker is dead or beyond recovery at that point. Wing Sudri is slightly more forgiving than flank.

2 Likes

I think Ulmer Wizard, Grevle, Kvasir, Bauchan, Sudri is best choice as I say before. Grevle and Bauchan are your best choice for flank. Grevle and Kvasir will overheal and Bauchan (3* Li Xiu) will interrupts enemy. This synergy will make attack can’t take down tank and flank easily. And Grevle and Bauchan are tougher than Ulmer Wizard and Sudri too.

Definitely a good idea, it’s just that if I put him there, the concept with Bauchan might be lost? Ulmer+Sudri could kill lightly emblemed team, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Bauchan is more of staller, whereas Ulmer+Sudri is basically the ultimate finishing combo. I only bring this up because in rush attack, the mana cut only stalls by one turn unless the board is truly dead after Bauchan fires.

But yeah no right or wrong answer here, just depends on your style. I’m more of “go for the kill asap” instead of “death by a thousand slashes” kind of guy and it shows. :joy:

1 Like