⚔ [21 Jun, 2020] - 61st Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, No Fire/ Red

I doubt that figure, anyway, there are 3 possibilities, x3 categories, for 5 colors, that is, more than a year without repeating. Counting that they repeat several times, from 3 to 5, etc. it did not play whether you like it or not. What’s more, I do not have the data, but surely several have not been done to repeat this, which is the most repeated.

Domitia +7 :thinking:

1 Like

If we assume that there are the following:

3* or 4* or 5* heroes (3 possibilities)
Rush Attack, Bloody Battle, or Buff Booster (3 possibilities)
And restricting ONE color at a time, or else NO color restriction (6 possibilities)

…that would lead me to believe there are 3x3x6 or 54 different combinations.

However, as I noted above, it seems there wasn’t a 5* Buff Booster, No Red tournament and we are already seeing repeats. We could expect that if each week was determined randomly, but we are clearly seeing a repeat of a previous pattern, so it seems to me that there is a pattern - I just haven’t gone to the trouble of trying to see if there are breaks in the pattern. I thought someone else did but I couldn’t find it on a quick search. :slight_smile:

But we’ve had the following for the past few weeks:
61st RT - 5* Bloody Battle, no Red
60th RT - 4* Rush Attack, no restrictions
59th RT - 5* Rush Attack, no Red
58th RT - 4* Bloody Battle, no Blue
57th RT - 3* Rush Attack, no Blue

Then if I look back to Nov 2019:
30th RT - 5* Bloody Battle, no Red
29th RT - 4* Rush Attack, no restrictions
28th RT - 5* Rush Attack, no Red
27th RT - 4* Bloody Battle, no Blue
26th RT - 3* Rush Attack, no Blue

So there clearly is a set pattern, as the likelihood of this happening randomly is very, very low. :wink:

Good gaming!

3 Likes

Looking at the past tournaments we have a total of 2 no fire 5* rule sets. The one 2 weeks ago and this one. We will go through the entire rotation again now before we get back to the no fire 5* rush tourney we all suffered through.

1 Like

Hope that works :thinking:

Good question! I think she still steals the health but won’t heal herself. Guvnor feels the same: Bloody Battle and Morgan Le Fay

1 Like

4 out of 5 * and all four not red. Come on, if you did not know what this is about and who handles it …

Is Heimdalls boast health counted as “healing”?

No.

From the OP:

From another thread asking the same question:

@Whiskey- Atomos is a better hero on defense ((cough- even an AI controlled Defense) than he is on offense imho. He’ll serve you well in a tank or flank spot. Unfortunately, his revive won’t work (as far as I know) so there’s that going against him this upcoming week.

It’s true @Fizban. It’s going to be a long time before we see these combos again. I am not sure about the last time we saw a 5 buff booster no Fire, but the last time we saw 5 Rush Attack no Fire was in Oct '19, and Bloody Battle no Fire was Nov '19… If memory serves me right. That was 8/9 months ago Pre Tell. If people want to say that EVERY 5 RT where green is allowed is a Tell Tournament, I humbly disagree!
So, my advice to myself, and to who anyone who cares is this- Just have fun with it and do the best you can! We all know that anything is possible when RNG is involved, and if you think you might be out day 2, who knows… You could be alive on day 5 in the top1%. And the reality is you Do not have to join. Kick back for a week, hit the beaches, catch a tan, but don’t catch covid. Wear a mask. So what if you have a mouth and chin that looks like the Joker while the rest of your face looks like Joon.

1st draft,…

Too purple? I also have maxed Buddy and Atomos. Only 1 purple 4* troop :frowning:

I think you should remove Seshat and Alfrike and replace them with Buddy and Atomos…
totally not trying to sabotage you because I may get put against you

:joy: I’m definitely keeping Alfrike because I finally finished her yesterday and this is the first time I’m taking the lady out of the card box. Was thinking of swapping out Clarissa for Buddy … but if I’m trying to attract yellows, I feel she will be more useful. :thinking:

To be honest, against you I’d probably want to take fast heroes and special stoppers. I have 2x Hansel and a Peters, for example, then add a Tiburtus and Rigard Costume (for attack buff obviously)

Right! I looked at the team and thought like an attacker. Obviously the person is trying to trap me into yellows. So I’d take green mana/sniper against that too. I thought of putting Buddy in but he’s not really a counter for green mana/snipers. C. Caed? not really scary against 5*s and my C. Rigs is tankier :thinking: But that’s purple again. May as well keep Clarissa and get two different elemental links going

1 Like

WOW, that was surprising!
I went 5-0 on Day 1.
So far my defense has yet to be touched but obviously it’s only been 23 mins since the tournament started so plenty of time in the day left lol.

Edit:
Just to add…

I had NO Telluria TANK but I did have a couple with her as FLANK.
My opening match was Vela TANK and Telluria FLANK… which was very strange but I understand the logic with no healing.

1 Like

3-2 so far on attacks. One Sif tank where I couldn’t get the board to do anything I wanted it to do. One Telluria tank flanked by Horghall where I brought Malosi and Proteus but couldn’t get either to fire before Telluria, and it just went downhill from there.

The three wins were against sniper tanks - Lianna, Kingston, Magni. I don’t understand why a sniper would go in at tank, it isn’t punishing enough for the whole team if I just throw tiles at it, so it makes for an easier fight overall. Sure, I might lose one hero because of the massive damage, but the rest can survive to ghost tiles through the middle then.

No attacks on my Vela-Buddy-Telly-Hatter-Lianna defense yet.

Good gaming!

IMHO this isn’t quite true…

He’s good on defence, but without control over timing he’s less effective than he could be.

For example using him on offense - fire him at low health to ensure revival, delay special if a dispeller is about to fire and he’s low HP, delay special if enemies mana is low, time a silencer (eg: Miki) to fire before him so you can max enemy mana and ensure max AoE.
For example facing him in defence - you control dispel timing, so he should be less likely to revive.

He’s good fullstop now IMHO, but he’d be better under player control unless you’re playing like AI and firing immediately without fail.

1 Like