⚔ [21 Feb, 2021] - 96th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, All Elements

2 more losses. One from stupidly trying to stack against 2 ninjas, the other against an Alfrike tank.

Defense is 4-2 so still with a chance at top 1%

Good luck to those who are still playing!

2 Likes

Day 4
O: 4-1 (17-3 overall)
D: 1-2 (9-4 overall)

5 matches, 4 featured Alfrikes. :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: Thankfully only one Alfrike tank, the rest were all flanks.

Single loss with a big fat donut against (you guessed it) yet another Alfrike team:

Not having tiles wasn’t the problem, the issue was there was not a single opening move I could’ve made that didn’t result in at least 5 tiles hitting Alfrike. Made the move that would cause the least amount of tiles to crash into Alfrike, but of course RNGesus decided “haha ■■■■ you have some unwanted cascades” and the rest as they say is history. Oh well, ■■■■ you too RNGesus go burn in hell.

But I’m glad my Alfrike defense is mowing people down, enjoy sucky boards and/or sucky cascades suckas! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

Easiest match? Ninja defense of course:

Well easy might be a misnomer, since the dodge is annoying af. But definitely not very threatening since the ninjas slow down substantially. I just remember keep crashing tiles into Garnet and she was still just a hair away from x2 charge. Then I set off a giant cascade which caused at least a dozen tiles to crash into Onyx and he also just barely reached x2 charge. I just let Alfrike do all the heavy lifting and finished in no time.

Btw I think I finally have my Alfrike team down: Garnet-Alrike-Mist-Gullinbursti-cRigard. Yeah it’s a bit lacking in terms of damage but what it lacks in power it makes up for in survivability. Two overhealers, one cleanser/attack buffer, and one Freaky queen to cause massive chaos.

2 Likes

Defense is 10-5. Sitting just outside the Top 1%

2 Likes

okay 17404 score, 21 wins , 4 losses, A defense every day 5 : 1

My body is ready for 3 epic hero tokens, 4* ascension mat and 100 class emblems :slight_smile:

Thank you mother norths and pigs!

4 Likes

Won the first match and then quickly went 0 for the next 2 to end my tournament

Match 2 was against this minion heavy team

Even with Grimble clearing all the minions once, it wasn’t enough. Lady of the Lake is a pain in Rush

The other loss was another unwanted cascade of tiles

Defense is still A at 4-2 so should hold top 5% even with a 15-8 record. Lasted much longer than the previous 5* tourney.

Good luck with the loot everyone!

4 Likes

Im done

At this time defence - won 4 lost 3 so B.

4 Likes

In the end, 18-7. 3 defeats on the last day, but aside a bitter taste in my mouth, still very satisfied with this tourney - given the limitations of my roster.
Defence scored A throughout the week, currently 4-2.

Top 1% was something I was secretly hoping for, and it looks like it will be enough.

4 Likes

Wow, congrats! I faced too many Alfrike tank teams on Day 1 and 2 (I don’t have her), so I rage quit this tourney early. Rush attack is super annoying when you do not have Alfrike in your roster.

1 Like

My results. Hopefully i can stay in the Top 1% overnight

4 Likes

Day 5
O: 2-1 (19-4 overall)
D: 0-0 (9-4 overall)

Lost against a non-Alfrike tank because board was just a jumbled mess and Neith kept going off, that mana cut is surprisingly annoying. Didn’t bother buying back in because currently ranked 3000 something and there’s just no way I’m falling out of top 1% short of defense going from A to E in 4 hours.

Final result:

3 Likes

No epic tokens this time but happy with the A defense

See you next tournament

3 Likes

Happy about the end result, and loot is quite decent! Hard work paid off this time! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

On Wednesday I’d call say I’d be crazy to say I’d be in top 1%.
MAYBE I AM LOONEY

Most definitely happy with the A def grade! Great job out there guys. See yas in a CPL days
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

4 Likes

Excellent job this week! Can’t wait to see the loot!

loot17

Gotta LOL at that terribad loot. Oh well guess I’m being punished for not wasting 75 gems, ah whatever.

5 Likes

Similar loot,

but instead :

• scabbard i got compass
  • instead silver token i got troop token
  • same 2 eht
  • 50 emblems where you got 100

congrats!

5 Likes

Made it to Top 1% after all

4 Likes

Final Result

Defense

ATK: 18-7
DEF: 5-4 (Grade B)

Offense use almost this formation: Alby-Evelyn-Proteus-Kingston-MN(3.70), which has been decent result win.

Reward

50 sorcerer nice maybe for Almur, Tornado great for Titan.

4 Likes

Didn’t do great on offense, dropped out on day 3. All losses to Alfrike. Defense was a stellar 10-0 though!

2 Likes

Final

Just 1 post this week.

Attack different performances.

Day 1 faced one alliance mate…lost it. Only loss.
Day 2 one loss.
Day 3 two losses.
Rebuy after day 3.
Day 4 three losses. Well that hurt. No tiles. Really frustrating
Day 5 one loss after 2 wins…2 attacks open

Defense…1:2 after first day., 2:2 after 2nd. No further attacks. Satisfied.

Missed top 5% by a hair margin.

Loot: happy with monk emblem for Wilbur/Joon.

2 Likes