⚔ [20th Mar 2022] - 152th Raid Tournament - 5* Buff Booster, No Dark/ Purple

Love that mana synergy. Stops specials in their tracks. Great lineup

2 Likes

Well, I’m still in

Day 1 went well; 5-0
Day 2 less: 3-2. 1 match against krampus flank. I took my anti-krampus team with skadi, but blues were a no-show for a long time. Finally managed to get a decent stack going, but my healers were killed by then, and couldn’t outlast remaining flanks.
Other loss I don’t even remember…

Today 4-1. Lost 1 match with a poor board; but I fatfingered a red diamond. Might have snatched a win had I made that diamond.

Defense is bad! First win today for 1-7…

4 Likes

First part of the day was good. Second part was horrible. I lost 2 attacks in a row. Today’s score 2-2.

Final Score 10-4

3 Likes

Well, my Def lost another and dropped to B, and then I lost my first attack of day 3 for loss # 4. If I had lost attack 4 or 5, I may have continued, but I don’t see it making sense with 14 attacks to go and a record of 7-4 on offense.

I’ll see if my def can win a couple more to get back to A grade, but my tourney’s done

O: 7-4
D: 6-5 (for now)

4 Likes

Ok, I’m done. 0-1 and that’s it. Top25 it’ll be.

Summary

3 Likes

I’m currently 16-4. Decided to buy back in. Hopefully I won’t regret it but I’m chasing tomes. So I try to get top 1% or top 5% every raid. The goal is top 5% for this raid.

3 Likes

I had a really good tournament, sadly my chances for top 100 went down the shitter today after loosing on offense for second time and for 0 points… (ended day 4 on rank 112).
I’ll make a summary after tourney ends.

5 Likes

5 days summary :- Defence was in E grade all 5 days :joy: offense won 20/25. Mostly will make it in 5 % atleast. Last day won 5/5. Defeated a special player today :grinning:

6 Likes

I was out by the second attack on Thursday. Oh well, one day I shall have enough five stars to be competitive in this format too :pray: Good luck on your loot tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Incredible loot this morning! Top 1% and an elemental chest dark :partying_face: :rofl: :clown_face:

This game….

7 Likes

Screenshot_20220326-105209_Empires

Top 25%. I’ll take it :woman_shrugging::smile:

3 Likes

Better luck next time.

3 Likes

Snake eyes…

3 Likes

Points/rank :
Rank : 359 (Second loose resulted in 0, if I won that, I’d hover around top 110/90 I think.

My best 5* tournament ever so far.

Defense :

Offense Results : 23-2 (5-0, 5-0, 5-0, 4-1, 4-1)

Defense Results : 5-4 (A,B,A,B,B) I’m a litte sad that i was at 5-1 and then 3 looses in a row :(. The last attack was the one that resulted in my def ending in B instead of A .

Loot : … Nothing interesting. It’s not total garbage, but I don’t need those types of aethers. It’s been 3 months since I got any Aether III from random loot… and I’m playing since tournaments were introduced into the game and still not a single 4* mat from them either… I hate my luck.

7 Likes

Tough week again.
O: 18-7
D: 9-5 DDBAA

Loot was typical:

Good luck next week.

1 Like

Top 10%
17-4 on offense
Defense: C

When I faced a team I had I was 7-0
When I faced a team with 5 heroes I don’t have I was 10-4

I pretty much only used one team: Hanitra - Brynhild - Alberich - Frida - C.Vanda
Once the buffs got going the tile damage was pretty strong. If I had a Krampus I could have taken that to another level over using Frida.

1 Like

My first epic tome of golden emblems from top 5% loot in raid tourney.

6 Likes

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

Guess who I’m putting at tank in next week’s 4* Buff Booster :smiley:

6 Likes

I guess it will be Ametrine + c.Sabina for the win against you. :joy:

2 Likes

This is almost like no-blue 5* buff booster tournament …or 4* :rofl:

I think Ferant have to be nerfed. He is too strong for 4*.

4 Likes