2024 Sneak Peek - Discussion

Hi all,

We have just published the sneak for this year. Check it out now here:

This topic is to discuss the 2024 sneak peek of the upcoming Empires & Puzzles!

15 Likes

I see only DoD and MI as sneakpeak. Most of the text is about past year … Hmmm at least we know that dragons can be used in the current game as support (similar to items)

13 Likes

Well, basically 2024 sneak peek was Dominion of Dragons (remember, working title) and that’s it.

4 Likes

I guess there is nothing else worth mentioning besides the Dragons… Obviously there will be 543,721 new heroes, but that´s a given, nothing anybody is wondering about. To be fair the Dragons thing is big and I do believe them, that they are not doing anything else of interest right now.
And to mention LB3 and troop LB wouldn´t be all that popular, so why bother.

18 Likes

Just make another game for god’s sake, this just looks like starting all over again to me still. Why bother summoning in the current portals if they’re all obsolete soon?

18 Likes

small giant be like

money-dutch

11 Likes

@Oxide

1 Like

One thing we know even without mentioning :
Master Emblems

4 Likes

While we are sneaking some peaks, is this a good place to request this gal in DoD?

18 Likes

Maybe only a hero with a Master Emblem can ride a dragon into battle.

3 Likes

Tbh you should have just created another game. Poor as always from SG

2 Likes

The DoD’s shields are not quite friendly to achromatopsia, they need to count the protrusions for every shield

1 Like

They did create another game.

Inside this game.

When you get deep into that Dominion, you will find…

Another game.

Its like Inception.

Only crapper and more expensive to enjoy.

13 Likes

Smart. SG knows we’ll get upset by anything they mention in sneak peak, so no reason to mention things anymore.
They do a good job pointing out the increase in free stuff.

17 Likes

I don‘t want this Dragon bs… Same Game, same looking base and the worst thing about it: It feels like starting all over again, collecting Dragons instead of Heroes this time. I really hoped for an useful addition to the core game (stronger Titans, additional war modes/ mechanics, additional coverage in the alchemy lab & hero academy and so on). It‘s a missed opportunity for SG.

12 Likes

Really ? How on Earth ( or any other planet or realm ) can they call that the 2024 Sneak Peek ?

Dominion of Dragons first teased over two years ago. Coming soon. (yeah, right ! Where have we heard that before ?!)

Monster Island also teased at the same time and has had just a couple of forays into global beta in all that time. Now we get another beta ? Will it then disappear below the waves for months on end again?

As for the text, pretty much a look back at the past year (and a bit).

Also Redeem Codes - you tell us you are introducing them, but we already know that because we’ve already seen the page you link to. you then completely fail to give any information about them even through we’ve specifically asked. Talk about treating customers like idiots with such disdain and contempt.

Be careful folks, if you try to pat yourselves on the back that much you risk dislocating your shoulders.

Disappointed, but not surprised.

23 Likes

I don’t want to start over in the same game I’ve been working on for years and years

23 Likes

I can imagine there are many, many short and long term players saying the same.

Still, as long as they can retain the whales they clearly couldn’t care less about anybody else.

4 Likes

True. As long as the top guys keep spending XXXX every month all is good. On the other hand side, long time players quit the game like our alliance founder. Couldn’t afford chasing new heroes and get utterly frustrated when running into them.

Good luck on Monster Island. Alliances seem to struggle retaining members. That event isn’t fun if you have only 10 active members.

7 Likes