2022 Sneak Peek - Discussion

So obviously this didn’t happen…is there any idea on the current plan?

Season V will launch April 21, I believe. Players who have reached Season IV, Province 5 at that time should have access to Season V. I’m guessing.

3 Likes

Yes, this is how Petri’s message above should be interpreted.

3 Likes

I’m super excited about season 5 and new hero’s. Loved the 3 kingdom beta with 12 hits, easier and more fun than 12 mystic titan hits. Excited about new costumes. wish i could be in all the betas. lol. looking foward to this year with all the new goodies. wondering about that new advanced building level 26. i’m about done with researching. just leveling up the training camps to get it out the way. but i’m already stacking iron and food slowly. So i feel like it’s just the right timing to get into the new season! thanks for everything~!

1 Like

Thanks! Out of curiosity, where did you find that info? I’ve been looking around for a couple of days. Finished Season IV hard so now I’m just kind of farming, which gets old…

1 Like
2 Likes

The most disgusting in this fake embezzlement game is i play with 3+2 color team or 2+2+1 or 4+1 and cannot activate Special Skills with very fast hero with mana troop but defense team activates 3 times with very slow and armor troops? :thinking::astonished: Friend who pays wins the game with mono activates the special skills 3 times on all heroes why because he spended 300$ other players if they spend 5 or 10 what to go to f… Them selves? Really is this the way to force someone to spend more money? You really think you gonna get more money from me? Or anyone else for that matters you are out of your minds!

1 Like

Next Jan. 21, 2023 arriving soon.

I wonder if it will bring news of 2nd costume for S2. Or maybe older event heroes.
I hope so, that will be so fun!

That and 2nd level of limit breaks, season 6 with 600% damage to all with a new speed… Ultra fast, cause who doesn’t want a 3 tile killer team? Gets rid of the bad board nonsense… of course to get 3 tiles you will need the 20% mana troops maxed.

Awaiting news of a new tower event with another fearsome troop.

Maybe it will tie in with that impending Dragon feature.

2 Likes

Just 2 ? Staff would might unlock all :frowning:
:fearful:

That will be a big update according to Eliotty.

2 Likes

troops 5 stars ,
titan level 15 -20
costume season 4
new buildings

1 Like

@Petri Will there be a 2023 Sneak Peek shortly?

3 Likes

Sorry to annoy you with redundant questions and whatnot, but when Sneak Peek 2023 is coming? IIRC SGG said until the end of the week, which is tomorrow unless somebody will come to work during week-end and post it then. Also having Calendar for February would be nice, though next week has still two January days for it.

1 Like

@Petri said that to me both the February Calendar and the Sneak Peek of 2023 will be released this week.

So they should arrive on this Friday.

9 Likes

Do we have any news on the “Base Update” or “Dominion of Dragons”. I did see that the 2023 sneak peak mentioned it but only briefly it has now been almost 6 months and I can’t seem to find anything said or talked about since January. The more that I think about it the more I think that they might be tied together.

3 Likes

We had the launch of the Hero Museum - guess that’s our “Base Update” for this year.

1 Like

Well E&P said this in their 2022 sneak peak
Continuing the discussion from 2022 Sneak Peek! :new::

So I don’t think that was the base update since they said the year before that they would expand the max stronghold cap but this might be tied to the Dominion of Dragons which is still under development

3 Likes

Some changes were announced about 1.5 years ago. Dominion of Dragons, a Base update, 15* or 16* Titans. All changes that would certainly have made the game more interesting. Instead, we’re drowning in new heroes and events. @petri, what’s the status here? Shouldn’t there also be a sneak peak for 2023?

Shouldn’t there also be a sneak peak for 2023?

2 Likes

Are you looking for this ?

1 Like