2021 TENTATIVE May Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Tavern Of Legends, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titans)

FYI, I have just seen this post from @Guvnor in the Circus event related beta beat topic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We’ll have June calendars posted sometime next weekend.

1 Like

It is nice, the problem is that some times is to many things going on at the same time

I see the Ninja Tower listed for May, but we had NT in April. I thought I last read that it would be every other month. Did I miss an update? Is it monthly now?

Done every 4 weeks… or I am missing something…

4 Likes

It’s every 8 weeks now. Previous one started end of March, this one is end of May.

1 Like

New schedule makes it first week of the month so it can overlap cos of the other events.

Early April → End May/Start June

March trough April NT.

April through May TOL.

So, May should be Ninja Tower.

EDIT:
I also update my sheet calender featured heroes guess, history

3 Likes

Correct :+1: it is 4 week cycle now

3 Likes

Ninja tower and Tavern of legends are on an 8 week cycle. They alternate every four weeks.

The idea of “monthly” is scrapped. So when something will show up in a month (“beginning” or “end”) is now irrelevant.

5 Likes

That’s what I thought. Those events occur now every 4 weeks in alternate.

3 Likes

Could we make Tower as short as Tavern then?

Seriously…I hate that grind soooo much. If it wasn’t for the emblems, it would be the one event I skip.

2 Likes

when can i expect the calendar for june? :slight_smile:

1 Like

20 characters of very soon. :slight_smile:

I did not understand. (?) If U could mark me on the calendar when it shows up, i’ll be grateful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, any updated calendar for raid tournaments? Tia

Check the August Calendar. These ones are long gone.

This one had previsions for over 6 months on raid tournaments, that’s what I’m looking for.

I have this one but current week is wrong but rest have been good

2 Likes