2021 TENTATIVE May Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Tavern Of Legends, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titans)

The graphics are fabulous too. It’s worth looking at all the calendars even if I can’t read them!

2 Likes

Hello ratabboypda (I am from Spain).
I have been on this forum recently (a couple of months or so …), although I have already seen a lot of your things (videos, tips and others).
Your calendar is very good, although … it is a bit uncomfortable to see THE EVENTS, because the boxes for each day of the month are translucent. I think it would look a lot better if the blue mosaic background in the image was not so visible in the day cells. It’s just an appreciation, in any case … thank you very much for taking the time to make the calendar :slight_smile:

Hola ratabboypda (soy de España).
Hace poco que estoy por este foro (un par de meses o así…), aunque ya he visto bastantes cosas tuyas (videos, consejos y demás).
Este calendario está muy bien, aunque… es un poco incómodo ver LOS EVENTOS, porque las casillas de cada día del mes están translúcidas. Creo que se vería mucho mejor si en las celdas de los días no se viese tanto el fondo de mosaico azul que hay en la imagen. Es sólo una apreciación, en cualquier caso… muchas gracias por tomarte el tiempo de hacer el calendario :slight_smile:

1 Like

Small updates made on mine (featured heroes).

3 Likes

Is it really Teltoc tomorrow? I thought they would introduce the new circus festival event?

The Circus Event is not released yet.
(The second round of Beta testing of it was just closed yesterday)
So we will have Teltoc tomorrow.
Maybe next month we will have the Starfall Circus event, but there is no official information about it.

2 Likes

FYI, I have just seen this post from @Guvnor in the Circus event related beta beat topic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We’ll have June calendars posted sometime next weekend.

1 Like

It is nice, the problem is that some times is to many things going on at the same time

I see the Ninja Tower listed for May, but we had NT in April. I thought I last read that it would be every other month. Did I miss an update? Is it monthly now?

Done every 4 weeks… or I am missing something…

4 Likes

It’s every 8 weeks now. Previous one started end of March, this one is end of May.

1 Like

New schedule makes it first week of the month so it can overlap cos of the other events.

Early April → End May/Start June

March trough April NT.

April through May TOL.

So, May should be Ninja Tower.

EDIT:
I also update my sheet calender featured heroes guess, history

3 Likes

Correct :+1: it is 4 week cycle now

3 Likes

Ninja tower and Tavern of legends are on an 8 week cycle. They alternate every four weeks.

The idea of “monthly” is scrapped. So when something will show up in a month (“beginning” or “end”) is now irrelevant.

5 Likes

That’s what I thought. Those events occur now every 4 weeks in alternate.

3 Likes

Could we make Tower as short as Tavern then?

Seriously…I hate that grind soooo much. If it wasn’t for the emblems, it would be the one event I skip.

2 Likes

when can i expect the calendar for june? :slight_smile:

1 Like

20 characters of very soon. :slight_smile:

I did not understand. (?) If U could mark me on the calendar when it shows up, i’ll be grateful :slight_smile:

Cookie Settings