2021 Sneak Peek - Discussion

Dear god so after all feedback on costumes they decide to still make it happen?
2 more events, new season come on you are rushing the game too much, 4*mats are slow grind, you dont give extra hero space even tho you trippled number of heroes, etc.

QoL ye maybe their own as it looks like they will do last cashgrab than have to deal with a lot less players.

Loot nerfed, loot ticket drops nerfed, energy is the same but nowdays you gotta work everyday to play this game.

Well guess QoL will improve for most once they stop playing lol

40 Likes

How about focusing on and fixing what is broken before introducing new features of the game. I realise fixing doesn’t generate income but you need to see the big picture which is keeping your customers satisfied.

20 Likes

What’s the point of releasing new heroes when i can’t get anything good from 10* titans for 50 straight days of getting a+.
Getting more heroes to be stuck at 3/70?
Also why should i spend over new heroes that 1) break the balance of the game 2) will be nerfed anyway.

27 Likes

OK SGG, you have intentionally misinterpeted the feedback on the new costumes by saying they are too powerful. The root cause of the feedback was completely different, but you’ve chosen a way to pretend to be a fool. This means you disregard any feedback from the players and even worse, you make advantage for yourselves out of that. That’s disgusting. With this “sneak peek” you just confirmed that the game is going in the wrong direction. There are few things that sound good though… which are nothing comparing to increasing paywall

23 Likes

I’m happy they have finally implemented friendly battles between alliance members

For everything else my wallet will stay shut like it has for a long time now

16 Likes

I know this will have its usual share of complainers, please don’t be deterred E&P devs, you are doing a great job and I, for one, love it. Can’t wait for all the events to unfold and, yes, of course it’s also for additional revenue resources, and why not? This is the best game out there by a country mile. Thanks, guys!

2 Likes

I like that there is new events and costumes ahead. But we could boost our heroes with summonable artifacts like in mythwars puzzles

What took most my attention is their invitation to the player base to discuss.

Well, there seems to be two levels of feedback we can give. One is these discussions of the forum, beta feedback, and so on, our honest opinions and thoughts. These are regularly completely ignored (and thanked).

The other is … our wallets. Apparently, there is still a sufficiently big player group who will do summons with a lot of money. This is happily and thoroughly taken into account with each update of the game (and never thanked, e.g. with quality of life improvements…)

Well, SG/Zynga, many thanks. I am less excited than ever.

10 Likes

we have always been ignored and whats is happening is with a very strong bait and switch tactic.
Your Finleys and Jabbers are going to be WEAK close to the new releases.

YOU MUST SPEND ANOTHER 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS just to be revelant again because your heroes will be at least 100 points weaker in all stats Att/Def/Hp

i read and saw videos of how many great games were ruined by powercreep, inserting heroes too strong and forcing people to pay gor what they already have is… enough is enough…

There is no respect from SG staff to the players
That is a pity, we have invested and been fooled.
What is the easiest thing to do now?

18 Likes

Why not both?

tenor

9 Likes

@Staff_SGG Thank you for everything.

@EmpiresPuzzles Thank you for being part of my daily life since Lockdown(30th March 2020)

Happy Republic Day to all Indians. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

New heroes, new events and so on are all good too.

I think the costumes are meaningless for powerful heroes. They are already very strong.
To make more money , you’ll ruin the game!

At least remove hero academy season 1 heroes, or increase the drop rate of special heroes.
As the new heroes arrive, the ones in the 1st season do not work anymore …
Instead of thinking about your own pocket, please consider your players!

9 Likes

Although I’m not a fan of new costumes for already strong heroes, I must say I’m looking forward to new challenge events.

4 Likes

NOW is the time spenders to show SG they are WRONG! When we stop spending, they will start hearing. Because until recently, even after the negative feedback and all warnings, tons of people kept supporting SG with money. Time to say ENOUGH. We are NOT morons, SG!

42 Likes

The fact they are still going ahead with costumes for event heroes despite the universal outrage they generated really does sound the death knell.

After 3 years in game, my spending is finished.

No plans there to fix the woefully broken S1 heroes or balance the oldest HOTM’s, just more buffs for already powerful heroes behind costume paywalls

32 Likes

I was just saying this to my alli. I spend more than I should, and as of a few days ago I stopped. It might not make much of a difference but if a lot of people do it maybe they’ll notice. Have to stand for something.

15 Likes

Are we ever going to be able to trade heros among our alliance members? We should be allowed to gift members heros and items.

15 Likes

I wonder what this means: ”All-New Hero Upgrades: Grow your Heroes in power & level them up beyond the current max!”

1 Like

There are a lot of heroes that need fixing - before even thinking about costumes.

The more costumes that are released the less likely you are that you’ll get one you like if they’re all in one single chamber portal. Maybe they should split / rotate which heroes are in the portal each month? e.g a selection of 10 5*, 10 4* 10 3*s, then the next month a different set? (obviously making it very clear which heroes are available each portal)

Missions need to be updated. I can’t remember that last mission I completed, there should be a lot more ways for players to actually earn gems instead of hoping to get a few in with the rest of the loot

10 Likes

It is…

…too much, simply too much. :pensive:

6 Likes