2021 Sneak Peek - Discussion

At initially released yes absolutely! However, since his buff to average speed he is a decent on offense.

1 Like

Iā€™m with you 100% pal, hope your message reaches as many p2p players as possible.
:+1::+1::+1:

Ä°s this a new hero?

Yes, it was in beta as a S4 hero.

She is Lepiota a new S4 hero.

Might as well quit flagging foregin language posts on this forum. SG donā€™t understand English anyway, cannot read what the community is trying to say about the game.

3 Likes

Š“Š¾Š±Ń€Š¾ ŠæŠ¾Š¶Š°Š»Š¾Š²Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š½Š° фŠ¾Ń€ŃƒŠ¼))

Thatā€™s google translate.

The harvesters on S3 will net an insane amount of loot

Define insaneā€¦Iā€™m not seeing it.

50% more than normalā€¦meaning a tremendous amount?

I just wish theyā€™d reference the community a bit more

3 Likes

50% more junk :slight_smile:

Other games have done it and it works, honestly they could do forks so they can still be unique but considering they love money i doubt it will happen

I like a lot of this idea, and I also think it would be beneficial to have a way to get JUST costumes for some reduced rate/increased chance for legendary.

I can understand the frustration of pulling a costume solo and why they changed it, but I would advocate keeping the costume event as is, with that summon portal working to pull the combo, as well as giving a chance to earn keys for F2P folks, but also some separate way to pull only costumes. I think to a longer term player who already has all the S1 heros for example, might spend even more for just costumes if they felt their spend was more targeted in that sense.

Hopefully! I would love to see something like that that functions more like troops where you can move the artifact to different heros easily and reuse for each war attack etc, rather than an emblem system thatā€™s tied to leveling a particular hero.

One of the big reasons for GTV being locked in so long was that people were invested in those emblems they placed and were hesitant to change up their teams for new weaker heros or eating the food and iron cost to move emblems. That emblem boost and returning of resources when you strip emblems was far more effective to create diversity than the final nerfs were.

If youā€™re looking for a good way to compare heros the EP Toolbox app is pretty good for that.

That feeling you get when you realize they are going to increase max stats by evolving heroes - feed hero dups for additional advantagesā€¦solves the dup problemā€¦addresses some of the S1 power creep indirectly, suits the whales and long term players!

Does mean that my maxed singles will likely never grow!

1 Like

The biggest QoL change they can make to this game is to stop being so stingy with ascension materials. Either increase the drop rate dramatically or reduce the cost to ascend heroes. Judging by the age of this game Iā€™m guessing the former would be better than the latter. I want to keep playing this game SG. I also like making progress. I do NOT enjoy waiting weeks/months to fully max a hero I got months ago. You want my cash? Stop stalling me and let me actually use the heroes that Iā€™ve pulled.

8 Likes

QoL means things like the claim all button or the online status indicators. Itā€™s things to do with how you spend your time in the game.

An example of a QoL improvement would be if they let you repeat a formula in the Alchemy lab like ā€œredo last recipeā€ or something like that so that if you are trying to make backpacks, you donā€™t have to manually pick the ingredients EVERY time.

As to making you wait to use a hero, I believe youā€™re able to use hero the moment you get them. Nobody says you must have a hero max with 20 emblems before theyā€™re worth using lol

lol

Probably worry over copywrite laws?