2021 Sneak Peek - Discussion

Unmentioned in the Sneak Peek is Raid formations

Even more than Raid Formations itself, is the planned PUBLIC BETA test of Raid Formations. It is such a potentially huge change they actually want data en masse to see if any heroes in certain configurations become drastically overpowered or not before they commit to implementing it. :clap: :clap: And it became much better IMO from the first round beta testing to the second round.

• All-New Hero Upgrades : If this is like “artifacts / weapons” (a second slot of troops with different bonuses) similar to other Match-3 games, I’d be for it as it. Otherwise, please no more tiers or levels for heroes.
  • More Quality of Life changes : Friendly Raids are going to be GREAT!.. At the top of my list otherwise: Improving the in-game chat would be #1. Looking at you, line return, colors and emojis. Filters for the roster and revamping the common Quests also seem overdue.

Also, I don’t know if this can be said enough, but players need a way to reset heroes to recover Ascension Materials as heroes get nerfed or otherwise obsoleted over time.

5 Likes