2021 Sneak Peek - Discussion

Exactly. If it makes you feel better Homer I can edit my post to say “largely skill based”, but let’s not kid ourselves here…E&P is not Chess, Go, an FPS like CoD or Quake or any other FPS, this is not World of Tanks, nor Dirt or Gran Turismo or Forza, this is not Starcraft, not Virtua Fighter or Street Fighter or many fighting games, this is not Tetris.

E&P has some skill, but knowledge and prep are larger requirements, with luck being the biggest factor.

My entire time playing this game I have punched above my weight in raids (because a team with 40 cups is a better target than one with 15 cups) and in war (because every alliance I have been in has been more advanced in levels then I) and have succeeded far too frequently. The amount of teams I have taken down that had a power level 1000+ than my attack team has been stupendous, and even more have been taken down that were 500+. Why? RNG. I have run mono attack teams consisting of non-maxed 4s to wipe out defenses with maxed and emblemed 5s.

Certainly taking the time to assess the board and match specific tiles is important, but this is predominantly a luck(RNG) based game.

2 Likes