2021 March Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Tavern of Legends, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, S4, & Mythic Titans) Tentative

Well done :+1:t2:
Thax to you guys
I am always looking for calendars

3 Likes

Thank you @Zartanis :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Zartanis New Portuguese Calendar

4 Likes

А в русском варианте есть что то похожее на такой календарь?

1 Like

Thanks for the effort in putting calendar together :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Where do you see these at the same time? Feb Valhalla ends on March 1 and Legends starts on March 4…

1 Like

Great Job!! @ratabboypda poniendo el pecho por los latinos. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

In your reality it already started…

1 Like

Dude, these people are doing something the rest of us appreciate. Don’t knock helpful people with your snark, it’s not welcomed.

7 Likes

Thank you @Kiiro, I have added it to the OP. Thank you @VeryQuietly for the changes made in the OP.

2 Likes

Awesome work , Thank you very much !

2 Likes

Thank you to all ever makes these…

Is it me or AR clashes with trials ??? Not a fan of that wouldnt it make more sense to swap costume chamber with AR?
I’d vote on that if a topic ever appeared in the ideas and requests part of the fourm.

1 Like

The Brazilian infographic has been added, thank you @markpessan.

1 Like

Thank you so much to all the calendar creators for your work! You guys are great! And this is my calendar for Russian-speaking players! Have a good month of March in the game and in life!

8 Likes

Only I put Springvale on the 29th (Portuguese calendar) in the last three years and the event started a week before Easter. Will this year not be?

Thank you @ArktikaTF. I have added it to the OP.

1 Like

It’s not even high quality snark.

Thank you again to all the calendar makers.

3 Likes

According to my notes, the binding to the date of Catholic Easter is extremely approximate)))

2018 year
Catholic Easter April 1 - Springvale Tournament March 28

2019 year
Easter April 21 - April 19 tournament

2020 year
Easter April 12 - April 20 tournament

2021 year
Easter April 4 - tournament ???

2 Likes

Thanks, dear friend! :kissing_heart: :wink: Only here is a small misunderstanding. :point_down:

following the logic Springvale 29/03/2021 - 11/04/2021

2 Likes