2021 February Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, & Mythic Titans) Tentative

Don’t see any free space for Villains event which was supposed to be released in Feb…

Wayyy too many things happening. Riddles should be shorter, ninja tower to appear less, mystic titan maybe once a month.

1 Like

Villains will replace Riddles in February it seems. Calendars are being updated with this new info.

3 Likes

Too bad, was waiting for my first pulls in riddles :frowning:

Thanks for info

1 Like

Hey coldhands where is your calendar?it was great

1 Like

Any news to when Wonderland will come instead?

1 Like

I have asked clarification about Villians vs. Wonderland in February from the Staff. If I see any response, then I will add it here too.

8 Likes

Thanks for the info, PFF

Back-to-back reflect purple events… Proteus will not be happy :smiley:

I have received an answer. They are planning to do Villians in February as it is in the Sneak Peak announcement so Wonderland will be postponed.
SG will do an announcement about this before the event starts.

4 Likes

Thanks. I sure hope they just get on with the usual order starting March - I‘d really hate to wait another six month on Wonderland. Probably they‘ll include more info in the announcement…

2 Likes

We will see what will be in their announcement…

Will January Valhalla spill over to Feb 1? And give availability to Uraeus HOTM

No. Bertila and Season 3 have the same timer.

5 Likes

Thanks to all that make these.

4 Likes

Russian version here!

2 Likes

Added yours to the top post. Thanks!

1 Like

Many thanks to all those contributing to the calendar releases each month. Your efforts are very much appreciated :pray:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Atualização do calendário em português

2 Likes

Thanks so much for doing these!

3 Likes