2021 April Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titans) Tentative

If we follow the current tendancy, probably Alfrike, Freya or Ratatoskr or Tyr, and a third one.

I would like to know that too:)

1 Like

I seen on one of these calendars had alfrike on this Valhalla that’s why I was asking, planning on a 30 pull. I have ratatoskr but hope for alfrike or heimdall, odin,thor any of these would be awesome, hell even bera!!! Lol

1 Like

That’s the history of featured Valhalla heroes - no clue on pattern. But if I had to guess - with no secret special knowledge:

• two of the featured will be freya, ratatoskr or tyr (two from the original release set)
  • Skadi. First VF had Gefjon (October 2020), then months back to Frigg (Aug 2020), and Skadi was two months back from that (June 2020).

But thats all just a wild guess on my part which is why I didnt put anything on the calendar about it.

3 Likes

I am guessing Alfrike too. Fenrir and Norns were re-featured and I believe even in same slot, and Alfrike is just after them. I will try for pulls if that’s the case.

I hope so as well. I’m planning on a 30 pull if the hero’s featured are desirable and alfrike is surely that!!!

Thx alot! I’m always looking at your calendars and I hope you know we players appreciate it greatly. Thx

1 Like

Hello, how are the summons for this month’s costumes? Is the Killhare and Master Lepus costume right?

There will not be Killhare and Master Lepus costume this year.

1 Like
1 Like

Are the featured heroes on english calendar with images confirmed ?
Costumes : joon and isarnia? Fenrir Bera tyr for valhalla? Professor, lepiota, akkorog for underworld?

I’d be disappointed :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

@Annjul these are only possibilities, but are subject to change as stated on my calendar. Until the pattern becomes apparent, these will continue to be possible options.

2 Likes

Ok thanks, didn’t know that

Looks like OPS trying to push with that new 4 season heroes…so people invest more…
Cmon, it’s looking like Underwild event is every month now…🤦🤦🤦 :poop::poop::poop:

When will TOL start in April ? Because previous month ninja tower started and continued starting of this month

No one knows and there are various guesses. My money is on it starting this month, but that’s a guess.

3 Likes

Thanks 20 characters

1 Like

to my guess, TOL is expected on 27th April. lets see if they stick to 28 days cycle. njoy

2 Likes

Thanks 20 characters

1 Like

ToL started on a Thursday last time so I’d guess that will repeat with it appearing on the 29th.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings