2020 MAY Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

Hey Novo, is it possible to follow all of you post? I like all of them. I wont miss any post. Can you help me
 thanks

1 Like

You can’t “follow” a specific person BUT you can follow the #calendar category as a whole.

Simply click on the #calendar hash-tag.

Then at the top of the page, change the “alarm bell” setting from “normal” to “watching” or “watching first-post”

4 Likes

ohhh
 Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Was she nerfed? What changed? I thought that she was a killer.

If you please, please explain what Legends Tavern is? :blush:

1 Like

You can read about it here: đŸ§Ș Early Information on Tavern of Legends Event [Part of The Beta Beat v29]

2 Likes

Farholme pass just started.

20 rare quests

4 Likes

Thanks @Zathrus, I’ll have the calendar updated soon.

4 Likes

Revised those Rare Quest Dates again, please ensure you have the most recent calendar. Thanks! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Google translation added by @zephyr1

Hy, all hotm keep coming back to atlantis, just be patient, they come back. In June, for example, miki comes again :+1:

Hy, alle hotm kommen immer wieder in atlantis, nur Geduld, sie kommen wieder. Im Juni kommt miki wieder zum Beispiel :+1:

Please note that per Forum Rules, the official language of the Forum is English. You’re welcome to post in any language in Foreign Languages. In all other sections, posts must be translated to English before posting. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honest question, is Brazilian Portuguese different enough for that calendar to be Brazil specific, or would Portuguese be an appropriate title as well?

Always thanks and appreciation to the calendar girl

2 Likes

I would like to know if the upcoming Costume Event (May 18-20) and Valhalla (May 28-31) would already feature the new costumes and Season 3 heroes.

Also no Tavern of Legends soon yet right? Lol

Just would like to check so we could prepare. Thanks!

If you check the respective beta-beat threads (and the News & Updates for V29) you’ll see that:

• New costumes will be included (all tested to date)
  • Season 3 new epic and rare heroes will be included
  • Season 3 new Legendary heroes are likely to continue drip feeding in, one per month as the featured hero.

No. Still awaiting the final announcement from SGG staff about the date of this one. Expected to start Friday next week.

5 Likes

More information regarding the updated Costume Event and Tavern of Legends can be found here.

5 Likes

Not that different. I’m Portuguese and I understand easily the portuguese from Brazil. The different accents make the European and Brazilian Portuguese more different than for example British and American English I think but in written form I don’t think there’s any problem to a version that is understood throughout Portuguese speaking countries.

The slang is naturally country specific but I don’t that needs to be reflected in something like a calendar.

1 Like

Thank you for the info. Sounds similar to Spanish in different countries, although not as different in some cases perhaps.

I think is a fair comparison. Sometimes Brazilians struggle to understand Portuguese ppl. Depending on the specific accents and speech speed lol. In Portugal we had loads of Brazilian TV since ever which definitely helped getting used to it.

Updated French calendar with Tavern of Legends event added. (Le calendrier a été modifié (avec le nouvel événement Taverne de Légendes ajouté)).

2 Likes

Thank you @Zartanis
Merci :kissing_heart:

1 Like