2020 MAY Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

Novo for President!!!

3 Likes

hey yall just had a quick question…been playing for awhile and have some decent heroes but I’ve been saving for a big pull…I’ve saved enough gems to go for a 30 pull but can’t decide if it’d be better to go for a Valhalla pull or if Atlantis in early May would be better…I did get lucky with some Valhalla coins and pulled Norns…anyway I’m kinda leaning pulling for Atlantis…not sure too many of the Valhalla 5*'s are as good…any opinions??

1 Like

Best heroes are at Atlantis- kageburado, ariel, ursena, tarlak etc plus in may grave is featured
And clarissa so yeah this is your chance, i saved mysely for 55 pulls for atlantis

4 Likes

yeah that’s what I was thinking and thx for the reply…uve helped make up my mind…its so hard to resist pulling but happy that I did…definitely looking forward to May!!

1 Like

Added the image copy of the calendar for May. Enjoy! :smiley: :hugs:

11 Likes

Dear Novo,

Thanks for your great effort. I prepared the same May’s calendar for my Arabic colleagues, and would like to share it with you here guys:

Best regards,

8 Likes

Thank you @Novo.

Voici le calendrier français. Je mettrai à jour toutes les modifications apportées aux dates de l’événement ainsi que les traductions des quêtes rares si nécessaire afin que vous obteniez les informations les plus correctes. Faites-moi savoir s’il y a des erreurs et je les corrigerai.

Translation: Here is the French calendar. I will be updating any changes to event dates as well as translations of the rare quests as necessary so that you get the most correct info. Let me know if there are any errors and I will fix them.

Updated: May 28 (Baldur added as featured hero)

16 Likes

@ElThamer and @Zartanis
Wow, these look great! I strongly encourage you both and for anyone else reading this that also translates the calendar to their language to continue to do so. As it will benefit all players across nations and around the world. :world_map: :heart: Empires, Puzzles and Calendars for everyone!

10 Likes

@Novo Thank you for your time and hard work! :hugs:

5 Likes

Wow, I really like this visually styled calendar. Very nice! English version?

1 Like

At the top of this post

Thank you @Novo and @stewstew! I will have an English version up tomorrow morning. I will be vigilant in making any corrections/event changes/featured heroes for both language versions moving forward.

The first update to both will be on the first when I add the hotm.

Thank you again for the compliments and glad that we can complement your hard work on these calendars with you @Novo!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @novo !

1 Like

I appreciate your hard work!

1 Like

:calendar: It’s now released.

Thank you so much @Novo

3 Likes

There are actually only 4 or 5 months without seasonal events since the Christmas, Halloween and Summer (historically) overlap 2 months each and depending on when Easter falls that one has been over 2 months in the past as well.

2 Likes

Merci beaucoup @Zartanis beau boulot ! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Je vous en prie @Cath et merci bien!

1 Like

An English version has been posted as requested in my original post, @stewstew. Thank you and enjoy!

5 Likes

I am new, I didn’t find it, could u post it here itself.
Or let me know how to find it.
Thanks for your efforts guys.