2020 JANUARY Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

Happy New Year! Thank you for all of your hard work!!!

1 Like

Frostmarch is here today!

1 Like

Thanks @Benn, I’ll make adjustments to the rare quests dates and have the revised calendar up soon. Much appreciated!

3 Likes

I Will pull certainly this month with atlantis, some intresting heroes that are featured.

1 Like

I apologize for the delay, the calendar has been updated to reflect changes in the Rare Quests Dates.

8 Likes

The Costume Chamber is currently scheduled for January 20th. More information can be found here. I will update the calendar to reflect the new changes as soon as possible.

7 Likes

Just want to say thank you for all your time investing in the schedule, your work and helping the others and me. @Novo

1 Like

The calendar has now been updated to reflect the addition of the Costume Event.

10 Likes

Thanks!

20 raised pints

1 Like

Thanks again @Novo, Next month’s event should be Avalon and atlantis going to be 3 day schedule again :slight_smile:

Thanks @Astarothea I was thinking the same. Unless I see, read or hear differently regarding Avalon being the next event scheduled for February.

3 Likes

No Farholme so far today, but I think the last one or another event started in the evening UK time, so still 7 or 8 more hours if so.

It has to replace one of the normal quests, so first opportunity will be in a bit under 9 hours when find gems 2 expires.

3 Likes

ahh ok that makes sense.

Farmhole Pass is up :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Autofarmed it…

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Olmor that was fun to watch. Congrats on completing the Rare Quest.

2 Likes

So the Costume is back will Atlantis shrink back to 3 days?

Yes.

Atlantis was only extended for December as per the Staff post as costumes had been pulled.

3 Likes

could you have a wider calendar, with all the dates also approximate of all the events? Thank you