2020 HOTM compared (January - April)

I made an record of my screen, and then converted into gif

I think the conversion must be the issue then, it seems like these are just thumbnail versions.

It appears to be an issue with the images, not the post/Forum.

1 Like

Ok but on my device they are way bigger and have good quality. I will check this out.

1 Like

Seems to be an issue with gifs (on my device ~480x900, when uploaded only 50x100) , so I replaced them with normal Screenshots

1 Like

@Lexxtarc I only heard good feedback about JF! Did you read this thread?
JF Details

@Olmor Maybe you’ll be correct and the HOTM of September will be so OP :smiley:
But anyway, it doesn’t matter, because I only have the first quarter of the year in this thread. And I’ll either update it the whole Year or make a new Thread as soon as the first half of 2020 HOTM’s are revealed. And in the end of 2020 I want to make a bigger thread with all 12 hero’s including a ranking, then compare them by year, element, Skill and class…So stay tuned :smiley:

1 Like

You only heard good feedback about JF?

Yes i have already read that thread . I keep doing everyday and everyday i get a little bit more dissapointed about him . (I was so happy when i pulled)

We travel through all opinions.

Firstly . He was so OP with only two turns more of burn damage.
Then he was a good option for those who dont have grave. Even the first moments after the Nerf.

Then a month after his release a variety of opinions says that hes almost useless.

I dont want to Risk my rings

1 Like

Ok l have to say, that i pulled JF just yesterday so I haven’t played him before the nerf. Do you have a link where you got your informations from?

My 2020 hotm.

1 Like

@Raghstpart Ok that’s beyond awesome :smiley: may I ask you how many summons you have to do, to get them :smiley:

Of course @JoDa. For telluria I Made early 22 pulls. 1 single, then 10 singles pulls, then 10 pulls for 3000 gems and at 22nd pull got Wu with bonus. For Jean-François did only 10 Pulls and got both Jeans. Both velas got the on about 10 single pulls along January

hard choice between teru-chan and frida; I like both… I’d say teru might be better, but frida is perfect for challenge events, which is my favorite part of the game.

@Raghstpart Ok nice, in my opinion, that’s a great result for your investments :slight_smile:

Yeah it’s a hard coice…I think it depends on your own team, gameplay etc. both of them are great

What do you think about it now?

OK now I think telluria is better because I just got one and a bird in hand is worth two in the bush :smiley:

1 Like

Just got telluria. I pulled once from my earned 100 token from completing S3 first 3 provinces, hoping to get heimdall. Still got lucky i got telluria. Thank God.

1 Like

Congrats @darkangel5531 :slight_smile: Hoping so much that i’ll get her too… But I already got 2/3 2020 HOTM so I’m fine :smiley:

@zephyr1 Hey is there a possibility to pin up this comment, so it’s visible right below my topic? help

@JoDa It’s not possible to pin posts within a thread, but I was able to reorder that post to the top by moving all of the other posts out of this thread, and then back into it, so that’s all set!

1 Like