2020 HOTM compared (April,May,June)

@Harlikwen yeah, seems to be the same for me… I never pulled for an HOTM I just got them by using event/Atlantis coins, if you pull especially for one, you won’t get it :smiley:

My first and only Hotm until now is Grazul. I wish i can get another Hotm but it just too hard because mainly i can only do less than 10 single pull a month. Mainly from challange event, costumed portal, and valhalla

1 Like

I got Malosi from the Costume Chamber, first HOTM in over a year and a half. Since I prioritize attack in the game I’m glad to get him. Probably be a year and a half before another …

I do like Vela, awesome artwork and great against reds.

1 Like

I got Malosi, and 2 of Clarissa (second one showed up today, and I also maxed the first one today).

I haven’t really had enough chance to play with Clarissa to see how I want to organize teams with her. She’s sort of an odd pairing for my usual purples, because of the overlapping Poison with Proteus and Sartana. I find myself a little reluctant to fire Special Skills and waste the DoT.

I’ll figure out where she fits in the coming days, now that I maxed her.

Malosi is useful and fun. He actually has fantastic synergy with my “nope squad” team, focused on Mana control and misdirection:

4 Likes

2 Likes

What do y’all think about the new changes to Terullia and Vela:

Terullia :shamrock::
- Mana generation for all enemies decreased from -34% for 3 turns to -24% for 2 turns
- HP inherited by Minions reduced from 18% to 13%.
- HP regenerated reduced from 411 over 3 turns to 306over 2 turns

Vela: :snowflake:
- Amount of extra Water damage to Fire enemies reduced
- Attack ailment to all Fire enemies reduced from -54% to -34%

What do you think about these changes?

*Terullia :shamrock::

• Do you think changes were needed?
    And what do you think about her after the patch?
    -Is she balanced now?
  • Yes absolutely
  • No, she was balanced before
  • She is still overpowered
  • Well Balanced
  • Now she’s underpowered

0 voters

Vela: :snowflake::
Same as above: Do you think changes were needed? - And what do you think about her after the patch?
Is she balanced now?

• Yes absolutely
  • No, she was ok before
  • She is still overpowered
  • Well/Better Balanced
  • Now she’s underpowered

0 voters

I am just paying for the valor pass and the VIP Pass. I am using the gems on the ‘tickets package’ for the atlantis event. Kingston, Vela, JF and Malosi only summoned with (Atlantis/Event/S3) coins or Hero tokens. I guess I had good luck

congrats :+1: , 5 Month - 5 HOTM. I am looking forward to see Raffaele in your team :smiley:

Good for you, my friend. when Telly was featured, i purchase all Atlantis offer and then purchase Valor pass just to get those additional atlantis coins and gem (I did not purchase valor pass before). The result is so bad that I nearly quit the game. Lucky I have a great alliance. Stayed just for the chatroom for a while

1 Like

When I started playing the game, it took about 2 months for me me to get just one four :star:… I was so so mad, then I got one, and now everything’s fine. but I still have times where I only get 3 stars out my TC20, and than Kadilen and Elkanen in 2 days :smiley:

70 summons for clarissa and aint got one.
At least i got Malossi, which was my first hotm after neith.
This game hates me pretty much when it comes to 5* heroes, include hotms.
Btw arround 120 pulls out of TC20, wo getting one 5*.
Its that awesome?
And yes, wont go straight for Raff if this will be his final form, meh.

1 Like

Thanks, I don’t think I’ll be doing any summoning in Jun Raffaele isn’t that useful to me.

1 Like

Hey guy’s,
The ne HOTM summons are making me and my alliance very frustrated, because none of us pulled any HOTM, it’s moore like a 3 :star: summon… So I would like to know: what is is your opinion on the new HOTM Quest/Summon?
Did you get some good Hero’s or only trash?

• I like it, I think this is a good way to get former HOTM :ok_hand:
  • I don’t like it, it’s just an other option to spend your diamonds/money :money_with_wings:
  • I don’t know what to think about it :thinking:
  • I got a HOTM :fire:
  • I got other good Hero’s :confetti_ball:
  • I only got 3 :star: 's
  • I’m happy with the results :+1:
  • I’m angry :angry:

0 voters

Please share your thoughts or hero’s in the comments :slight_smile:

In my opinion, as much as people say that SG can do whatever he wants with heroes, and that the players pay for gems and not for a hero, what was done with Telluria is to steal, steal because after passing a hero by Beta, after putting it up for sale, what was done seems like a joke to me. In fact I think Finley is much more unbalanced than Telluria and nobody has done anything, Finley is capable of killing your entire team with a single shot, that is exaggerated.

1 Like

I think it’s like you would buy a Porsche 911 and after the first month, you get back a Toyota Corolla

It’s six of six now.

I got a good champion and I’m happy with the results

I don’t understand why Malosi isn’t show more love? With lvl11 mana troops it takes 6 tiles to completely shut down Aegir, BK, JF etc and really tame GM, Vela, Kunchen, Hel, Telluria etc. I have one maxed and am working on a 2nd. On offense he’s one of the best heroes I got.

1 Like

Update :sunglasses:

So far, since Seshat, I’ve had every HOTM, minus Neith.

Pulled JF on 2/29, if it wasn’t a leap year, and just pulled Raff last night with less than 2 hours to go on 1 EHT.