2020 DECEMBER Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis, Valhalla, & Santa’s Challenge) Tentative

Added your calendar to the top post…Thanks!

3 Likes

If you have line, my ID is Guvnor81 & I can get you hooked up with the collaborative.

1 Like

You could add the video with more details to the Brazil calendar. thanks

4 Likes

Thanks to all that make these :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work – much appreciated!!

3 Likes

Added English version. Revised rare quest dates (27.11.2020)

1 Like

I think I’ve included all of the recent updates and video versions @ColdHands and @markpessan.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Farholme Pass is up today. You’d better remove it from the December Calendar.

Or, actually, put it on December 1st, since it will be available for some hours in the day.

2 Likes

good call, I personally removed Farholme from December calendar.

I sent you a message there, let me know anything
id: ratabboypda

And Romanian calendar? :thinking:
Over 3 years, with so much players in România, your still don’t have the language in game.
Is that hard to have in your game the old language on earth?
Zinga, this looks like shame for your staff.

Calendars are only created by fellow players. If no Romanian player volunteers their time and skills, then no calendar is created. Thus, if you or another Romanian player wishes to do so you’re welcome to it.

4 Likes

I agree with you, we need to finish it.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Recruit Cap.too low?

@ColdHands i love your calendar, simple and to the point, thanks for always making a new one

1 Like

It’s about the language in the game too, not just in the calendar :spiral_calendar:.
The staff say at the beginning, after few months, start to introduce much languages, including Romanian…
Looks like they forget…
Not much, over 2 years…
So… What can I say?
Respect! :+1:t2:
From me, not from game for every nationality who play this game…
P.S.:
Can you play a game who have only Chinese language, for exemple? :thinking:
Not to mention that it is also illegal to “sell” a product in a country and not have a translation in country language.
But, who care about this? :thinking:
Nobody!
Thanks!

Muchas gracias eres un encanto

2 Likes

I just noticed as well… the #spay&neuteryourminions tag… very nice addition, i completely agree especially with the winter family’s bonus now :joy:

3 Likes

Today we expected for the rare event where we would win the rings and the hidden blades, but the rare event the started today is the event that we expected to 12/24.

Whats happened?

You’re misreading the calendar. Mt Umber was last week. Shrikewood was to be between today and Saturday, with a nominal date of Thursday.

1 Like