2020 AUGUST Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Tavern of Legends, Masquerade, Atlantis, & Valhalla) Tentative

Is it the rare quests you feel are off? There is a note stating that the frequency varies and can be from 7-11 days. This content creator used a 9 day cycle for an approximate date. Based on the number of days in August and when the last rare quest popped, there is a potential for four in August.

1 Like

Grazie Cristina!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for tout work ! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@Archaeo80 might I suggest that you not update calendars in response to the likely event your rare quest estimates are off? It’s a thankless task anyway, and perhaps you don’t as it is. I just thought I’d put it out there so the calendar makers would feel less pressured to keep things perfect. For me, it’s enough to know the order of the next few quests, and then see this thread be updated when the next one goes live. Thanks.

5 Likes

The rare quests are going to be off, every month. And people are going to whine and correct them and ask even if it’s right in front of their face. I say keep it as is, those who follow know it’s a loose estimate.

4 Likes

Reading the bottom right corner where it says Rare Quests occur every 7-11 days and the calender may be off is hard…

Understanding that they are random is also hard…

Understanding that the people posting these calenders out of the goodness of their hearts and that they aren’t obligated to do it, or compensated for it in anyway also seems hard to understand…

Thanks for all the hard work all of you all do completely free of charge and for the betterment of the community without any expectations for thanks, or personal gain. Thanks for putting up with the absolutely absurd amount of grief and whining you put up with from ungrateful community members who take your work completely for granted and seem to think you owe them something.

18 Likes

Brilliant. I share your sentiment 100%.

2 Likes

The dates written in the English language map are different from the dates written for the other languages

English language dates are 2 + 12 + 20 + 29
The dates of the French language and the rest of the languages ​​are 2 + 12 + 22

Iis it for the European or African swallows?

1 Like

As stated on all the calendars it’s a guess…

they aren’t definitive dates and are there only to provide a guide. nothing more.

Different content creators use different means of guessing the dates. Some use an average time between quests, others use a time since the last iteration of that specific quest…

But again, it’s a guess. nothing more.

5 Likes

Bravo @Machety ! Very well spoken.

APPRECIATION to all calendar makers.

5 Likes

Grazie (non per altro perché devo mettere minimo 20 caratteri) :pray::pray::pray:

Thanks a lot! Always useful! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Does anyone happen to have a version of the calendar that’s text only and no color? I have a member in my alliance that is color blind and I have been trying to find a calendar for them to be able to use. I always post the regular English version and didn’t realize until recently there are many things they cannot read on it. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

We’ll get one posted for you very soon.

2 Likes

@deathcake Let me know if this one will work for your alliance member.

11 Likes

You’re the best!! Thank you so much. I am not good with creating anything so you really helped us out here. Thanks again so much!! This was extremely kind of you to do.

7 Likes

I have updated the B&W calendar @deathcake and am glad that this works well for your alliance member!

6 Likes

How many elemental rare quest have been?

Cookie Settings