2020 APRIL Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

I only have Watching, Tracking, Normal, Muted… I have no “watch first post”

Hmm maybe a special mod feature… :man_shrugging: go with watching then & then change new threads to “tracking” or “normal” & to won’t get notificationa after the first one.

Best is to just add the #digital_calendar

2 Likes

Thanks @Guvnor I learn something new every day here.

2 Likes

I think you’re looking at the options for this thread, not the options for the calendar tag.

Click on that hashtag link first.

4 Likes

Où trouver ce calendrier en français? Merci

@Gun1
Je pense que personne n’a traduit les calendriers en français. Mais s’ils le veulent, ils le peuvent. J’aimerais pouvoir plus d’aide.

wow how many languages do you speak @Novo… you seem to be able to speak all of them :smiley:

1 Like

ohhhhhhhh

facepalm for me. Done and yes it shows and works. My bad. Lets blame early morning for this stupidity lol

1 Like

Où ou comment peut-on faire ça?

@bobiscool gotta love Google translate!

2 Likes

Thank You so much! Awesome job for the communitynand all E&P fans :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Thought springvale is today it’s not showing any event or any upcoming events . Has it been changed ?

starts in another hour.

1 Like

And what about Path of Valor II? Shouldn’t that start today as well?

1 Like

Give it 32 more minutes (or click on the PoV icon for a countdown).

2 Likes

Regulating days was never in the plan. This changed a bit when no rare quest spawned for something like a month.

It has been my belief the 10 day cycle is just coincidental.

I don’t know what you’re trying to say, but SG literally announced that they were activating a free rare quest; that’s why there were three quests that day active.

Farholme Pass was 5 days ago. Maybe if you haven’t gotten one you might try submitting a bug report?

1 Like

Busy day!!! Springvale, Wonderland and Trials of Shadows. Got a feeling I’m going to be late for a very important date :rofl:

3 Likes

What happened to April 11th Mt. Umber?