2020 APRIL Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

Perhaps, but that’s for SGG staff to decide when and for what reason.

2 Likes

then we will see what will happen. Thanks for your kindness :blush:

1 Like

Last stage of Farholme using a rainbow team. No bombs used.

Finally got my long-awaited Damascus for Telly and up she goes FINALLY

7 Likes

I’ve started on the Springvale threads, with the beginning of the main one posted here: 🐰 Springvale 2020: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Starts April 6

I’ve also updated the digital calendar.

6 Likes

Podrían decirme dónde puedo conseguir el de los héroes y sus asensos ?

@Morganalefey
Quizás estos dos enlaces te ayuden.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/master-list-of-e-p-links-player-guides/74654

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/helpful-infographics/100965

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this out of the goodness of your heart. Where do we sign up for lifetime subscriptions?

2 Likes

Click on #calendar

Then change the settings to “watching first post” & you’ll get a notification whenever a new thread is made:

Note:
Alternatively you can add the #digital_calendar to your normal calendar app

7 Likes

That’s awesome thank you!

1 Like

I only have Watching, Tracking, Normal, Muted… I have no “watch first post”

Hmm maybe a special mod feature… :man_shrugging: go with watching then & then change new threads to “tracking” or “normal” & to won’t get notificationa after the first one.

Best is to just add the #digital_calendar

2 Likes

Thanks @Guvnor I learn something new every day here.

2 Likes

I think you’re looking at the options for this thread, not the options for the #calendar tag.

Click on that hashtag link first.

4 Likes

Où trouver ce calendrier en français? Merci

@Gun1
Je pense que personne n’a traduit les calendriers en français. Mais s’ils le veulent, ils le peuvent. J’aimerais pouvoir plus d’aide.

wow how many languages do you speak @Novo… you seem to be able to speak all of them :smiley:

1 Like

ohhhhhhhh

facepalm for me. Done and yes it shows and works. My bad. Lets blame early morning for this stupidity lol

1 Like

Où ou comment peut-on faire ça?

@bobiscool gotta love Google translate!

2 Likes

Thank You so much! Awesome job for the communitynand all E&P fans :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings